Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That is a great attribute. Mr reliable. On both edges
I'm not bagging him in the slighest. Reminds me of Grimaldi, not in style but in he gets the job done.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's not bigger or stronger than RFM. He's not that fast. I'll give him the never stops trying but that isn't an attribute.
I wouldn't be surprised if him and Jacko are the strongest at the club... Built to the bone these country kids #stillfuckendirtyaboutFinucane

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to have any great attributes but just keeps doing the job. Just scored a nice try for Country.
Firstly, anyone who can come through the grades and play first grade has plenty of great attributes. He's played less first grade games than you have fingers, and he has landed himself a rep jersey, and performed great in that arena also. He's fit, strong, smart, and puts in 100% on the field. What more do you want?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think his game is increasingly growing in confidence. Scored a rep try, scored a double last week. Screams future Origin alongside Jackson.

enigma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully he stays. Read an article that said he followed the dogs when he was younger and he's favourite player was Andrew Ryan. Said he wanted to captain the dogs one day.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Elliott is good shit. Hes a keeper

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't help liking the guy. Whatever Adam Elliott has done it looks like its all been to make him a better player. Coming through the U20s I just saw him as a defensive player. He went all day but was just a defender. Now he has bulked up, he runs hard through holes with speed and certainly knows how to score tries. And he is still a strong defender.

Good on him. I think he will be the Bulldogs "left hand man" for a while to come. Our forwards are looking a lot better with him on the left edge and Josh Jackson on the right.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He could make right the stupid decision to let Finucane go. Sign him to 2 more years asap!
1 has nothing to do with the other. We could've had both

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if him and Jacko are the strongest at the club... Built to the bone these country kids #stillfuckendirtyaboutFinucane
Imagine if we still had finucane and taupau we would've been pretty deadly

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
1 has nothing to do with the other. We could've had both
Lol, of course they have nothing to do with eachother BUT if we keep this guy and he blossoms than atleast we (and I mean them) haven't been stupid twice. Well they have been stupid way more than that but you know what I mean....

Status
Not open for further replies.