Graham for England

Status
Not open for further replies.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Kasiano has been very good last few years but this year he's dead set average don't know what's happened
Got married in offseason. Same happened with Lafai lol

Cant even last 10min on the field.
Whatever his pay is, it should be halved.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He won us more games this year than kas plays minutes. He has heart. He never gives up. He will bleed for his jersey. His in every play 100%. Isnt that what you want from every player. No Shoot the **** he cant kick. He is a runner. Dont blame.him for.the club's lack of insight.

He will bleed for the tigers next year just like he bled for the roosters a few years ago.
It's a team sport he did not win us games the team won us whatever games your on about,plus if you want to talk like that I'd say he has lost us more games over the past 4 years then what he he won.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread is called Graham for England but no one has posted anything about him going back there or knocking back an offer that would get him there.

So... Does anyone know anything about Graham for England?

Hmmm... :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
This thread is called Graham for England but no one has posted anything about him going back there or knocking back an offer that would get him there.

So... Does anyone know anything about Graham for England?

Hmmm... :grinning:
Lol. Yeh thinking the same thing. Gunna trim this thread if it stays off topic.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping England win the World Cup and James graham is the player of the tournament.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
He will bleed for the tigers next year just like he bled for the roosters a few years ago.
It's a team sport he did not win us games the team won us whatever games your on about,plus if you want to talk like that I'd say he has lost us more games over the past 4 years then what he he won.
Its a team sport. We lost cause kas was dragging his ass. Watch next yr he will give the same effort cause thats josh . His an all in player. Bullfrog would have signed him for life.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its a team sport. We lost cause kas was dragging his ass. Watch next yr he will give the same effort cause thats josh . His an all in player. Bullfrog would have signed him for life.
i don't see how someone could love the guy so much. You must watch a different game then us or whatch footy from a different Aspec or something.

Energy yes we all agree but does that make him a good player we need? Lol I really don't think so. Maybe as a bench player but not as our number 6 and not after so many years

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
i don't see how someone could love the guy so much. You must watch a different game then us or whatch footy from a different Aspec or something.
Look i didnt like him much. Esp as a half. But his game is to run. Our pack dont dominate. Our 7s dont organise. But josh still runs. Every club needs a club man. Every club needs 1 player who is the heart of the team. For me reynolds is him. We are getting foran. Yes a better footbal player but fmd he doesnt want to be here. Reynolds won us a few games this year by just enthusiasm and with his running game. He plays to his ability. Every game. I would want a reynolds in my team. Cause i think the club has lost in values.

Energy yes we all agree but does that make him a good player we need? Lol I really don't think so. Maybe as a bench player but not as our number 6 and not after so many years

Status
Not open for further replies.