Is teddy a done deal at the chooks. is it confirmed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Believe what you want mate.
I guarantee I won't lose a second of sleep over it.
I am telling you what actual players have told their actual managers who I know personally.
I am talking about the area not the facilities.
This is why people are loathe to share things on here because of dopes like you
Most Bulldogs players don't live in Belmore/Lakemba, they live in Cronulla / on waterfront at Georges River / waterfront at Port Hacking .

N

Natboy

Most Bulldogs players don't live in Belmore/Lakemba, they live in Cronulla / on waterfront at Georges River / waterfront at Port Hacking .
You've missed my earlier posts mate.
I'm talking about the amount of time they are having to spend in Belmore and the stigma attached to the area and fans.
I agree with what Nano said

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
IF the Teddy renege on our deal is correct than I wouldn't take him if every player in our club was injured, gotta have some pride.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Apparently, not sure if anyone has heard..

But Teddy may be back flipping on old politis to stay at the West Tigers.. the SAGA continues.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am telling you what actual players have told their actual managers who I know personally.
Yeah dopes like me who don't buy the bullshit from idiots like you who could be writing stories for Disney your remarks are that far fetched LOL "I am telling you what actual players have told their actual managers who I know personally."

N

Natboy

Yeah dopes like me who don't buy the bullshit from idiots like you who could be writing stories for Disney your remarks are that far fetched LOL "I am telling you what actual players have told their actual managers who I know personally."
Ok superman. As I said I don't really care what you think. I know the truth what I am told & every other thing I've said has come true.
I didn't mean to offend you on the type of area you live and get your back up.
I was just stating facts.
I have family that used to live there actually. Dad & my godfather played at Lidcombe oval & I have other family on the board at Dooleys.
Have a good weekend and go the dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The longer this drags on, the more inclined I am to think that Teddy isn't confirmed.

I'm talking about the amount of time they are having to spend in Belmore and the stigma attached to the area and fans.
Yeah maybe but that's the same with any club really.

St George would largely face the same issue.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The longer this drags on, the more inclined I am to think that Teddy isn't confirmed.

Yeah maybe but that's the same with any club really.

St George would largely face the same issue.
St George is actually next to areas you'd want to live and be around though

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Rather Belmore than fucken Redfern

A

Alexander the Great

Good keep the pretentious cocksuckers away from my club. I would be expecting players coming to Belmore to play for the club..the culture.. the fans.
Focusing on whats important not on themselves and the down time they get in between training. Especially the money they ask for these days.

N

Natboy

Good keep the pretentious cocksuckers away from my club. I would be expecting players coming to Belmore to play for the club..the culture.. the fans.
Focusing on whats important not on themselves and the down time they get in between training. Especially the money they ask for these days.
It's a shame people within the club are ruining the club, culture and turning away the fans though

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Closing this, talk in the official signing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.