Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know whether to laugh or cry...Abbey at fullback...can someone hand me the tequila please and keep it coming!

Is there a worse fullback in the NRL? He's awful, no positioning and a very ordinary fullback's game actually.
He's a kid. Still needs more training. He actually improved a lot in his last game but injury stuffed him up.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts on the rumours of Newcastle requesting Tolman and Dogs having a dig at Gagai

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a kid. Still needs more training. He actually improved a lot in his last game but injury stuffed him up.
He has ZERO positioning, he just stands still and is flat footed when the ball is kicked (in comparison go to a game we play Brisbane, Storm, Tigers, etc, and just watch what their fullback is doing in the back end of sets). All the good fullbacks have positioning, it isn't something you can teach a fullback easily, it is one of the more natural things about fullback play. You either have it or you don't. Kid or not, he isn't the answer.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ffs Tedesco will go to the fucking Rooster.

We will be forever trumped by the Roosters. Fucking happens all the time.
Am I out of the loop today have Tedesco or his manager actually announced that he is definitely going to the Roosters???

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts on the rumours of Newcastle requesting Tolman and Dogs having a dig at Gagai
I know it's not April fools day so.....After he made us look foolish two weeks ago I would love Gagai in our team!!!

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am out of the loop today have Tedesco or his manager actually announced that he is definitely going to the Roosters???
It is what I have been hearing for quite a few weeks anyway. More likely to go to the Roosters. Playing under a better coach, better team (unfortunately), and he might feel Nick Politis can set him up post football.

I actually don't blame him if he does go to the Roosters as disappointing and as annoying as it will be.

Reactions: DT

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gagai yes plz. Tolman seeya, we have a young 1 of him coming thru with more ticker - Adam Elliott.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just can't see Gagai coming, didn't he say last year if he left Newcastle it would be back to Queensland? I just remember him doing an interview about this.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where would Gagai play? Fullback?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I out of the loop today have Tedesco or his manager actually announced that he is definitely going to the Roosters???
No official announcements but it's fairly obvious where he will be going. I hope I'm wrong but I'm being realistic.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whatever games you watch please let me know... we have absolutely nothing in forwards until kasiano comes on.. against the knewcastle knights and broncos same shit until kasiano came on and forced us over with some damaging runs. Our forwards are rubbish.. we have graham and tolman both identical players.. one is ok to swallow but two? You got no clue from top to bottom.. thank god the coach sees it and is chasing woods oh and also we were losing to knights and broncos prior to kasiano coming on and giving our halfs so much needed room to move. Open your eyes mate
Klemmer did well also in the broncos game , he carried us out of trouble and into good field position with 266 metres and averaged just over 12 metres per run

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des Hasler has been at the dogs for 5 years and his major signing will be Aaron Woods? What a joke! With the money we are spending for Aaron Woods there are players out there who would offer far more value. Great recruiting Mr Hasler.....again!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des Hasler has been at the dogs for 5 years and his major signing will be Aaron Woods? What a joke! With the money we are spending for Aaron Woods there are players out there who would offer far more value. Great recruiting Mr Hasler.....again!
No one knows how much we offered Woods except the club, Woods and his management!!! I still can't believe the public are taking the media at face value. What ever these WANKERS say must be true.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You do know that Josh Morris is off contract next year? i think we need another quality centre.
So what? Gagai is off contract now.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People forget we got a solid kid in bergamin who has been playing isp.. nothing fancy about him but his a fb and a solid no fuss one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.