Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gotta change my opinion on him a bit now. Played very well last night.
I'll take that humble pie now
See he is a weapon for us in attack. Still only 21 so he has plenty of time to fix up his errors and defence.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Reynolds. He to me, is as bulldogs as they come. Last person who was like that for me was Lamb. Now dont some of you get your panties in a twist, i am not saying Reynolds is as good as Lamb, hes just as Bulldogs as Lamb. And hes having a great year so far, particularly when Frawley partners him. Haters be hatin'. I just lol @ it.

And i dont give a rats ass how he was last year or before that. How any player was last year isnt going to do shit for us this year. I care how he is now. And thats in pretty damn good form.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guna have to say josh Jackson! His at that level that he doesn't play a bad game! Can anyone tell me last bad game he had? Ultra consistent

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Montoya, Frawley and m9.

Had no favourites coming into 2017.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Big kas, klemmer, JJ, Morris Brothers, JR and Mbye at hooker.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I like reynolds most, but also a big fan of klemmer.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For mine it has to be Frawley!!! He has that X-Factor about him. Not since Barba has one player been able to lift the side just with his shear presence. He commands the ball, has a great kicking game and is cool under pressure. This kid will only get better with time!!! Shit if he was with Melbourne he would be a super star by now. But that's my own opinion :grinning:
Lol calm down... he's barely played 3 games.

He's doing the basics expected of a halfback. Which is great, since Mbye hasn't been able to do it for the last two years.

To say he's a superstar is over the top. Deserves to start in the 7 though.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds. He to me, is as bulldogs as they come. Last person who was like that for me was Lamb. Now dont some of you get your panties in a twist, i am not saying Reynolds is as good as Lamb, hes just as Bulldogs as Lamb. And hes having a great year so far, particularly when Frawley partners him. Haters be hatin'. I just lol @ it.

And i dont give a rats ass how he was last year or before that. How any player was last year isnt going to do shit for us this year. I care how he is now. And thats in pretty damn good form.
Tell me what's so bulldog about him?
Was he a fan? = No
Is he a leader? = No
Is he tough as nails? = No
Is he a winner? = He wasn't won shit

I'm not saying his a bad player because his not and he can still contribute to our side but this whole "Reynolds is a true bulldog" "Reynolds plays with passion" bullshit is all a myth.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell me what's so bulldog about him?
Was he a fan? = No
Is he a leader? = No
Is he tough as nails? = No
Is he a winner? = He wasn't won shit

I'm not saying his a bad player because his not and he can still contribute to our side but this whole "Reynolds is a true bulldog" "Reynolds plays with passion" bullshit is all a myth.
Won an origin series - the only one in over a decade.
Leader? - ask his team mates. They are the only ones that truly know, but he certainly directs them around the park.
tough? - Not many blokes get hit as hard or as often as he does and he still gets up and keeps going. That'll do me for toughness.
So all you've got is that as a 14 year old he followed the chooks with his mates - certainly a hanging offence. Terry Lamb played for Wests before he came to us - he must be toe jam. Reynolds has gone on record for 5 years saying he bleeds blue and white and has no interest in playing for anyone else. What more can he do?

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer or Brenko Lee.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I would be hard pressed to choose between Kasiano and Josh Jackson. Jackons penalties lately are testing me though!

Status
Not open for further replies.