A potentially cheaper option than Tedesco

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
I honestly think Marcelo would go great at fullback. He runs the ball back hard and he's proven to be excellent under the high ball. Thoughts?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There must be a good young fullback somewhere playing winger atm.
In the calibre of munster or trbojevic.
Des will work his magic with them.
Turned trex from international to playing reserves for the feeder club of cronullas feeder club..

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think Marcelo would go great at fullback. He runs the ball back hard and he's proven to be excellent under the high ball. Thoughts?
I thought this too but we have to allow the kid time to feel he's a regular first grader.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we need Tedesco or another top line fullback but I don't think we need to shell out massive money for a half right now. In my opinion I think we go all out for teddy, re-sign Reynolds, move mbye to hooker and play Frawley full time at halfback.
I also think we should contact Rona considering there is now no rugby code for him in WA so if he or his mrs want him to make a living out of sport than he needs to return to the east coast.
1. Tedesco
2.rona
3. Jmoz
4. Lee
5. Bmoz
6.reynolds
7. Frawley
9. Mbye

If bmoz can't handle another year than he retires and Montoya gets the gig full time

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This type of signing would never get past Aunty.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd take Latrell Mitchell ... a lot cheaper and a strike weapon. Possibly on the outer ATM at Roosters? He was benched during the loss to Broncos last week and then not chosen in the 17 to play knights this weekend.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd take Latrell Mitchell ... a lot cheaper and a strike weapon. Possibly on the outer ATM at Roosters? He was benched during the loss to Broncos last week and then not chosen in the 17 to play knights this weekend.
Mitchell has defensive issues and is lazy. Get that out of his game and he's worth considering

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well
We better be looking at other
Options

Word on the street is teddy is staying at the tigers

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would rather us not sign any dickheads. Our club dosent need to be dragged through the media circus with off field indiscretions.

Status
Not open for further replies.