Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah but make sure you have Frawley next to him

other wise you will get REynolds of the first half.

Reactions: DT

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It shouldnt even be in question in my opiniin. However the question i have is do we need to sign foran or cronk???

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It shouldnt even be in question in my opiniin. However the question i have is do we need to sign foran or cronk???
Nope it's not worth losing frawley to get cronk for 1 or two seasons. I'm not in anyway trying to suggest frawley is better than cronk but ya gotta look out for the future, frawley looks to have a very bright one from what we have seen.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly think we could offer him 650k and he will re-sign with us. Worth it IMO he is the heart of our team and has been superb the past few weeks

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Must be re-signed.
Josh Reynolds bleeds blue and white.yes he does somethings at times that don't make sense,but we can never argue that he never gives 110%.With Frawley playing half Reynolds can play his own game.We don't need Cronk or Foran.Frawley will only get better,and I'm sure he will turn out to be a top half.Lets not make the same mistake we did with sezer.
I would rather our club look for some promising talent to compliment our team.rfm has some mongrel about him,he goes hard and will only get better.If our forwards can get more offloads in tackles we have the backs to be a threat.
Des needs to let our players play.We have plenty of skill in our side,des needs to relax.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Agreed, killing it with a genuine 7 to play with. We would have won fck all games this season without him

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
HE SURE HAS COME GOOD SINCE THERE WAS MENTION OF HIM BEING LET GO,SO MAYBE JUST A 2 YEAR CONTRACT TO KEEP HIM HUNGRY

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not at ALL costs, but certainly at reasonable costs, he'd be a good target to make a one club player as long as we also have the right guys at 7 and 9 (see this round, from about the 20 minute mark on for a example).

I've always been a Reynolds fan, but wouldn't push that to ALL costs - for e.g. $800k is to much if we want to have a otherwise winning team. If he keeps up the current performances, he might make life easier with third party parts to his next contract though.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
800 k is still too high for Reynolds but what are our options?

we know Reynold/ Frawley is the best combo we have.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully Hasler will realise that Frawley needs to start.He has proven he can handle the top grade.
JR was a absolute pathetic in first half before Frawley came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.