Ray Hadley

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me dead i hate listening to this guy call a match. Even worse when its him and gould!!!! But at least gould knows his shit. Hadley is just a hack. Dont care that hes been calling the game for years, i just hate his babbling.
As far as im concerned Andrew Voss is by far the best caller in the game!! He should be fulltime on channel 9 when rabbits retures.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
About as painful as Moga's defence.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fuck me dead i hate listening to this guy call a match. Even worse when its him and gould!!!! But at least gould knows his shit. Hadley is just a hack. Dont care that hes been calling the game for years, i just hate his babbling.
As far as im concerned Andrew Voss is by far the best caller in the game!! He should be fulltime on channel 9 when rabbits retures.
I really like Gould though. Sometimes he goes over board, but I agree with a lot of the old-school stuff he talks about.

Yesterday, for instance, he said during the game last night "Non-rugby league people making rugby league rules is ridiculous" - and who could possibly disagree with him there?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hadley is atrocious. Only got the gig in 2012 because Ch 9 were sick of him bagging the footy show. They punted Voss on Hadley's request and are paying a heavy price.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Before this season when FOX started showing every game live, I'd mute it whenever that bigoted, racist, low IQ'd moron Hadley would commentate.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really like Gould though. Sometimes he goes over board, but I agree with a lot of the old-school stuff he talks about.

Yesterday, for instance, he said during the game last night "Non-rugby league people making rugby league rules is ridiculous" - and who could possibly disagree with him there?
Yeah i agree. I dont mind gould. He definitely knows his shit and is one of the best minds in the game. I just dont like him and rabbits together. They just argue the whole time. Along side hadley he is a lot better.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with Hadley. The only simpletons I have met with their decreased brain cells who dislike him are Union / labor cronies

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Before this season when FOX started showing every game live, I'd mute it whenever that bigoted, racist, low IQ'd moron Hadley would commentate.
There is a great example of a labor driven middle eastern unionist :p

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a great example of a labor driven middle eastern unionist :p
I see what you did there you turned around my low IQ moron comment on Hadley and reversed it on me with a decreased brain cell count comment

Wow you are so great, how, JUST HOW am I going to compete with such vast intellect as yours

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys obviously haven't heard his radio show. Three hours of traffic reports. Riveting.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I see what you did there you turned around my low IQ moron comment on Hadley and reversed it on me with a decreased brain cell count comment

Wow you are so great, how, JUST HOW am I going to compete with such vast intellect as yours
You can only try your best son

Status
Not open for further replies.