Castle's press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did anyone hear her say this during the press conference
" signing Des was never about winning or losing football games"

FMD, is she for real? She must think she is the CEO of a nursing home or something.

Correct me if i'm wrong but is there anything else it could be about other than winning or losing football games?

She is delusional and is a massive road block for us to move on as a football club.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assumed she meant that one win or one loss wasn't going to be what made the decision for the board, or even a few in a row either way.
Kind of the opposite of the Tigers who wasted an off-season and then decided off one loss it was time for JT to go.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Breaking news!!!!

Raelene castles gives out 1.216 billion memberships.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I assumed she meant that one win or one loss wasn't going to be what made the decision for the board, or even a few in a row either way.
Kind of the opposite of the Tigers who wasted an off-season and then decided off one loss it was time for JT to go.
thats exactly what she meant. In the end they asked her if she thought Des could deliver a premiership, and she said "Yes, thats why we have signed him"

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just does not feel like the Bulldogs club that we all know and knew

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do people only read the first post? My comment and Desler's actually explained what she meant.
Not sure u explained anything.

Those words should never come out of a football ceo's mouth.

I know there are other factors involved but with the way she has run this polically correct club she should never utter the words "its never about winnining football games". Because to us fans that is exactly what it is.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone listen when she talks anyway.

Ray "I talked tough at the beginning of the season" Dib is in the same boat.

Words come out but not many are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.