The "rant when Frawley gets dropped" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
des is ruining moses keeping him at 7. can't be good for his confidence playing in a position he isn't cut out for.
he can't organise a root in a brothel, but he could be a gun try scorer for us in another position

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we lose against the knights, Marcus has to go. I got no doubt if we lose it'll be on him.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few repeat sets from frawley in very damp conditions was never gonna keep mbye from coming straight back into the side. If Frawley had been dominating in nsw cup until now it might be a different story

Reactions: DT

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
des is ruining moses keeping him at 7. can't be good for his confidence playing in a position he isn't cut out for.
he can't organise a root in a brothel, but he could be a gun try scorer for us in another position
There was a article on Mbye saying he'd be one of the most potent full backs in the NRL .. as opposed to the worst half in the NRL lol

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
233 comments on FB, 99% disappointed in the decision...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did anyone catch last part of Des presser who threatened to sue reporter ironically with the nickname 'Bulldog'?

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Brad Abbey 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4.Brenko Lee 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9.Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Greg Eastwood 13. David Klemmer 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Adam Elliot 17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 19. Craig Garvey 20. Matt Frawley 21. Francis Tualau 23.Reimis Smith
That will teach Frawley, to play........ Desball next time

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mybe half to start Frawley on the bench to come on after 30 minutes then Mybe to hooker for Lichaa

Reactions: DT
Reaction score
A few repeat sets from frawley in very damp conditions was never gonna keep mbye from coming straight back into the side. If Frawley had been dominating in nsw cup until now it might be a different story
it's not just frawley, there's a few question marks on the team that make you wonder.
Jmoz is not doing enough, i don't think he's at the end but he needs to do more.
Eastwood is not doing enough. Jmoz and Eastwood are 2 of my favourite players, but we can't afford to keep carrying players week in week out

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got home and i was so tired,I read this shit now I'm angry
FOR FUCK SAKE ****

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's not just frawley, there's a few question marks on the team that make you wonder.
Jmoz is not doing enough, i don't think he's at the end but he needs to do more.
Eastwood is not doing enough. Jmoz and Eastwood are 2 of my favourite players, but we can't afford to keep carrying players week in week out
Yeah even though i think jmoz is playing better than last year hes just not what he used to be. I reckon we should make a play for aidan guerra and play him on the left edge

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is absolutely rediculous...

the title of the thread should change to Frawley Dropped (not benched) !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who has hasler's address, I'm paying him a visit now.
If you want it bad enough, spend 2 minutes in Google.

Dead serious it yields results.

Though I have met him through mutual connections in the area (same as how I've met both Johns brothers).

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't Hasler say something like the spine did what they should do (in last weeks press conference).

Fast forward a week and we go back to the same team expecting something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.