The hand of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really wish the hand of god give us a bunch of decent cheer leaders that does not look like they came straight out of the 50's FFS how embarrassing!! not only do they look like a bunch of amateurs they need to attend some bulldogs training sessions and about 8 hours a day to even look half fit.
If you are going to have cheer girls then lets do it right and not half assed!! better off having a bunch of Kids dressed up and cheering the boys on than what I witnessed last night.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really wish the hand of god give us a bunch of decent cheer leaders that does not look like they came straight out of the 50's FFS how embarrassing!! not only do they look like a bunch of amateurs they need to attend some bulldogs training sessions and about 8 hours a day to even look half fit.
If you are going to have cheer girls then lets do it right and not half assed!! better off having a bunch of Kids dressed up and cheering the boys on than what I witnessed last night.
You can't blame em too much They're a bit out of practise . How many tries have we scored this year?

Reactions: DT

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me Moses is coming off th bench to rotate with Liicha next week unless Liicha is injured. Our debutants have done nothing major wrong and been quite impressive if anything. I couldn't justify dropping any of them at the moment. I don't know where hoppa slots back in unless for an injury.

Reactions: DT

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can't blame em too much They're a bit out of practise . How many tries have we scored this year?
By the look of them, they will need at least a year, who is the recruitment manager for the Cheer Girls? maybe if we can see Her / Him we will understand why we are embarrassed for them. They are probably nice Girls BUTT!! lets get it right or don't have them at all unless we are pleasing then minority again. :-)

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't see it any other way!!

Our team was suffering , we were suffering and there was no end in sight.
Des was never going to change his gameplan ... Never.. Already confirmed before the match he was given 2 more years.
Only an act of God was going to turn things around and save us. I couldn't take the misery anymore.

How's that ...the first sacrificial lamb to go was the most holy of them all Will Hopoate..lol

It was a bumpy start for abbey but there is a glimmer and spark thats is missing in Hoppa.. Makes sense why he's been sidelined for an extended period .

Holland had to go to make room for a shining star in Marcelo

Then the piece de resistance .. The biggest lamb of all who is often seen grazing instead of playing during tough matches , Holy Moses ... sacrificed to make way for matt frawley to take his righteous place.

They should make a movie about it or even be a parable to teach children .

Anyhow I'm so thrilled that we actually got our Mojo back.
I want Des to go as much as anyone else, but lets be realistic...................Our game plan has changed a lot since last year (not saying it has changed for the better but it has changed)

Have you not been watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.