Damien cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mightydogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hay guys can some one tell me how cook left the Bulldogs did des move him on or did Souths offered him a better contract and when souths brought Farah I heard rumours he asked to come back to the dogs and Des said no is this how it happened because I just watched tonight's game and on a losing side he killed it he's pace from dummy half was brilliant something we need ,would loved to see him back but I think his still contracted for next year I don't think Souths will let him go now

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was offered a contract but Cook just wanted to first grade football and Des told him that Lichaa will be the only hooker in first grade and therefore he left to Souths who offered him first team team foootball.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths offered more cash and a spot in their 17.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
$350K per annum - about twice what he is worth

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We offered him a contract but there wasn't any gurantees of first team football. All he has is pace and is a very average hooker. He wasn't good against cowboys tonight. Our fans rate him way too high..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hay guys can some one tell me how cook left the Bulldogs did des move him on or did Souths offered him a better contract and when souths brought Farah I heard rumours he asked to come back to the dogs and Des said no is this how it happened because I just watched tonight's game and on a losing side he killed it he's pace from dummy half was brilliant something we need ,would loved to see him back but I think his still contracted for next year I don't think Souths will let him go now
The full stop is your friend.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa wouldn't ever be capable of anything like That EVER!

Reactions: DT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We offered him a contract but there wasn't any gurantees of first team football. All he has is pace and is a very average hooker. He wasn't good against cowboys tonight. Our fans rate him way too high..

53 tackles and and 65 meters , not good enough?

Cook shits all over Liccha, Farah and Gravey.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Cookie the hookie is the fifth best hooker in the game.
Only smith, Granville, friend and the Irish guy from Canberra are ahead of him.

Better than peats Luke and Wallace (just) lichaa, Farah, ballin, McInnes, segs (because he's not match fit) Pritchard, McCullough and the other teams who I don't know is the hooker.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Not enough for them to win the game. Cook is not better than Farah and I despise the guy.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not enough for them to win the game. Cook is not better than Farah and I despise the guy.
ok what ever you reckon , every one is praising cook in rugby league circles, that is why he kept farah out for the entire 80 minutes from hooking duties.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ok what ever you reckon , every one is praising cook in rugby league circles, that is why he kept farah out for the entire 80 minutes from hooking duties.
He didn't keep Farah out for the full 80 lol. Farah got injured pretty much as soon as he got on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes and Farah got injured minutes after he came on so Cook had to play the 80. He didn't play 80 at hooker because he kept Farah out for the game like you claimed, that was my point.
well he made him sit on the bench, just like how it happened at tigers at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.