NRL Supercoach - The Kennel League

Status
Not open for further replies.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
on a side note ponga is going to cost plenty next season at the knights. downside of killing it this season lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah man must have even more so now with matt scott injured even more hit ups will go his way
Yh i have to get him in. What do you think about bringing in Harawira? No idea if he will get a 3rd game but he has BE of 133 and is playing again this week after killing it. Would be a risk..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Once again... No idea what to do.

Might not even make any trades this week.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh i have to get him in. What do you think about bringing in Harawira? No idea if he will get a 3rd game but he has BE of 133 and is playing again this week after killing it. Would be a risk..
not with jfh in the 21 def a wait until his 3rd game and by then jfh and carty could be in contention

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
not with jfh in the 21 def a wait until his 3rd game and by then jfh and carty could be in contention
Yh it's just that i don't see much value in Montoya or the other CTW available atm. I'll worry about it thursday night.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reversed trades.
Taumololo and now Montoya in.

Hate having so many cheapy ctw s. They are a nightmare to choose who to play each week.
But cheap ctw are the easiest and quickest way to make cash.
Eg will trade suli next week and make close to 100 k.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reversed trades.
Taumololo and now Montoya in.

Hate having so many cheapy ctw s. They are a nightmare to choose who to play each week.
But cheap ctw are the easiest and quickest way to make cash.
Eg will trade suli next week and make close to 100 k.
Yh i might have to bring Montoya in for Moga also...not keen on him but he looks like the best option from that lot. Though Moga might rack up the points against us...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Leilua, Bromwich, Milford, Whitehead all looking at huge discounted prices over the next 2 weeks.

Suli, Moga, Lamb and Jacks all in the chopping block to make them happen.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Got Taumalolo and Burns in for French and Stone.

Will look at Whitehead next week for K. Bromwich.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Trade out Moga, Suli or Lamb this week?

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im keeping moga since even kelly ripped the line apart last round and im still hopeful i can keep moga until byes. suli dosnt look like getting much ball besides hit ups and lamb is in doubt to play and possibly peaked in price so id say 1 of them last 2

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
im keeping moga since even kelly ripped the line apart last round and im still hopeful i can keep moga until byes. suli dosnt look like getting much ball besides hit ups and lamb is in doubt to play and possibly peaked in price so id say 1 of them last 2
Yh i'm leaning with Lamb. Both Moga and Suli just need a try to get going. Tigers can click at any moment and the broncos are playing us lol. Will probs have to bring in Montoya though i'm not really keen on him.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh i'm leaning with Lamb. Both Moga and Suli just need a try to get going. Tigers can click at any moment and the broncos are playing us lol. Will probs have to bring in Montoya though i'm not really keen on him.
Lamb has peaked. Or close to it.
Moga plays bye round 12. He is a hold till then when his shitty 30 points are like gold.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moga plays bye round 12. He is a hold till then when his shitty 30 points are like gold.
need moga to fire but dont want it to be this week. hoping everyone gets tired of his scores and trade him before byes and milf sends him on a jack reed run of 100 plus scores and up over 500k lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh true..my CTW just looks like shit this week haha. Trbo, Kelly, Moga, Suli, Whare, Cotric, Montoya/Burns. Really need to get my captain right this week.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh true..my CTW just looks like shit this week haha. Trbo, Kelly, Moga, Suli, Whare, Cotric, Montoya/Burns. Really need to get my captain right this week.
Totally agree. My ctw are exactly the same. It's a nightmare choosing who to play. Base stats are non existent. Scoring from 15-55. Total lottery.
Need to get Dylan Walker back into ctw next week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Totally agree. My ctw are exactly the same. It's a nightmare choosing who to play. Base stats are non existent. Scoring from 15-55. Total lottery.
Need to get Dylan Walker back into ctw next week.
Yh it's shit aye. Just shifted Walker out of my CTW to my halves but i think he will be staying there fot a while.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh it's shit aye. Just shifted Walker out of my CTW to my halves but i think he will be staying there fot a while.
Need Frawley to fire and stay in fg.
Perfect for sc and get Walker down.
Fingers crossed could get suli to Frawley

Status
Not open for further replies.