Nadia Stamp's Muscular Thighs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I said fat thighs as in rich and full, not sickeningly obese. You know like a curvy woman?
They are rich (in fat content) and full (of cellulose).
Curvy ... shes got more curves than craters on the moon!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They are rich (in fat content) and full (of cellulose).
Curvy ... shes got more curves than craters on the moon!
I wouldn't call those curves bro, I'd refer to them as rolls.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What you like skinny legs? Gee's, anything that enhances a woman's thighs do it for me. Fat legs, muscular legs... AS LONG AS THERE ARE NICE SIZABLE THIGHS I'M HAPPY!
Yeah bro, i dont like the thick look, skinny toned legs is the sexiest look (but hay thats just me)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh baby I can't get enough of those thighs. I will lick them until my tongue falls off!
Could take a while. There's just so much of them to lick.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You seriously find nothing attractive about that woman? Apart from those beautiful thighs, I love how her hips are wide out but curve in nicely where her waist is. OH BABY! Perfect for wrapping arms around.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I guess if you like men then yeah she's alright?

How long has she been a post op? That head.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You seriously find nothing attractive about that woman? Apart from those beautiful thighs, I love how her hips are wide out but curve in nicely where her waist is. OH BABY! Perfect for wrapping arms around.
She has an alright face but it's hard to notice when you're distracted by those horrible thighs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've got some thighs that'll turn you on (or ruin your work fap)!

upload_2017-3-29_12-27-41.png

upload_2017-3-29_12-28-9.png

and the real heavy hitter!!

upload_2017-3-29_12-28-31.png

CHECK OUT THAT DICK BULGE!!!

HOWS ABOUT THEM THIGHS!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dude, you've gone from flabby to old & boney.

Challenge: Find the midground ;)

I expect your next post with pics to be up to scratch @Mr Invisible

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'll start you off sir...

ak0.pinimg.com/564x/67/db/d3/67dbd34e3692e91811812e719e2d94bf.jpg

Wahesh

Reaction score
If I was a CEO/Manager I'd be telling that woman to go home and put clothes on. Pretty obvious that she'd not a receptionist, but rather an erectionist.
I'll give that chick a break. It seems as it maybe that skirt is rolling up because she's sitting down with her legs crossed. I will say this though... she can be my personal assistant anyday... if you catch my drift ;)

I've seen ladies in my workplace wear skirts that are shorter than hers though... and they cross their legs. When they reveal their smooth, full thighs to me, I just want to throw myself out the windows and enjoy the fresh air as I plummet 30 stories to my messy demise.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'll give that chick a break. It seems as it maybe that skirt is rolling up because she's sitting down with her legs crossed. I will say this though... she can be my personal assistant anyday... if you catch my drift ;)

I've seen ladies in my workplace wear skirts that are shorter than hers though... and they cross their legs. When they reveal their smooth, full thighs to me, I just want to throw myself out the windows and enjoy the fresh air as I plummet 30 stories to my messy demise.
She's wearing a lingerie/corset in the workplace... that's totally not appropriate unless shes like the PA for the CEO of Brazzers or an adult toy tester.