The Official "Weekend" Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wahesh I didn't know you've been an active member since 2008! (you just seem so fresh )
Well I've had a few aliases. I was AJ for a short time (and was very inconveniently referred to as "Ajay" by Josh Massoud in the newspaper once), then "Reginald Forman" - and whilst I was he, I dropped down to an average post of 2-3 per year. Then I reformed in "Wahesh" early last year and started frequently this joint more often :grinning:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I've had a few aliases. I was AJ for a short time (and was very inconveniently referred to as "Ajay" by Josh Massoud in the newspaper once), then "Reginald Forman" - and whilst I was he, I dropped down to an average post of 2-3 per year. Then I reformed in "Wahesh" early last year and started frequently this joint more often :grinning:
I remember your Reginald Forman character , you were a bit aggressive.
I like wahesh better , you're less judgemental and more open to others opinions .
Will there be others coming through ?

Wahesh

Reaction score
I remember your Reginald Forman character , you were a bit aggressive.
I like wahesh better , you're less judgemental and more open to others opinions .
Will there be others coming through ?
Why thank you. The idea of Wahesh was to be more aggressive as the term translated means "Beast" - however I've mellowed down a fair bit. Reginald "Red" Forman himself from "That 70's Show" was aggressive and ruthless himself which was in a way my tribute to the character.

I like Wahesh so I'll stick with him for a while. Who knows though there maybe more alter egos in future.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why thank you. The idea of Wahesh was to be more aggressive as the term translated means "Beast" - however I've mellowed down a fair bit. Reginald "Red" Forman himself from "That 70's Show" was aggressive and ruthless himself which was in a way my tribute to the character.

I like Wahesh so I'll stick with him for a while. Who knows though there maybe more alter egos in future.
I'm no psychologist or Freudian expert but your name wahesh suggests you may be looking for your beauty lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm no psychologist or Freudian expert but your name wahesh suggests you may be looking for your beauty lol
Well in a way you're correct - I'm looking for a beauty though :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Pfft Muslims drink alcohol and go clubbing, have sex before marriage n all that infidel nonsense!
Well I know the woman at el jannah Blacktown definitely does,by the way she was floosing with my boss and me and the way she was chatting with us instead of working and not letting us eat our meal.

I swear if she weren't wearing a hijab she would of been playing with and twirling her hair!
How is all of what you said relevant to my post?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok long one this time folkes. What's happening?

Friday: Watch is perhaps loose
Saturday: FATE OF THE FURIOUS BABY :D
Sunday: Lebo BBQ and indulge in eggs
Monday: I might take my niece to see boss baby. Actually no... not if they have a public holiday surcharge.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
God I hate my life. So basically a few hours ago during my walk I was just peacefully dwaldling along admiring the surroundings until a dog approached me. It's owner must have turned it's back and have not noticed that his dog ran away. Anyways it attempted to bite me however it failed miserably. I kicked the dog and it ran away. I feel sorry for it. It was a husky:sob: I love husky.

Wahesh

Reaction score
God I hate my life. So basically a few hours ago during my walk I was just peacefully dwaldling along admiring the surroundings until a dog approached me. It's owner must have turned it's back and have not noticed that his dog ran away. Anyways it attempted to bite me however it failed miserably. I kicked the dog and it ran away. I feel sorry for it. It was a husky:sob: I love husky.
YOU C..T. I FKN LOVE HUSKIES. IT BETTER HAVE NOT BEEN A GREY ONE WITH BLUE EYES.................?

Wahesh

Reaction score
i love huskies but it was gonna annihalate me ol
I find that hard to believe lol. Sometimes those dogs can be unpredictable but I find it hard to believe it would've attacked you randomly.

I actually remember once I was driving along a street and got to a round about. So I slowed down and went through it, and as I exited it, I saw a stray brown dog. I imitated a dog bark as loud as I could, and I scared the thing. I nearly died of laughter. Driving and laughing... not a safe combo I tell ya lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok things are getting quiet around here so let's talk about the weekend that was and try to keep this thread active... because no matter what is going on, there is ALWAYS a weekend coming up ;)

Friday: Nothing really. Just watched the Eels rap the Broncos. Always great to see the Broncos get raped :tearsofjoy:
Saturday: Errands during the day and at night went bowling followed by Wings n Things Lebanese BBQ for dinner 8-) (by the way if you haven't been there, do yourself a favor and try it https://www.zomato.com/sydney/sydneys-wings-and-things-bankstown/info)
Sunday: Steak and Ribs for lunch then slept the rest of the day 8-):sleeping:

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok im in

Friday slept early after a few hong kongs

Saturday worked from 6 - 230 went home got skat

Sunday - went down the coast to my aunties new place and took out the kitchen (new one being installed thurs)

So pretty tame weekend but looking forward to this weekend

Friday chill
Saturday 6am flight to tasmania have never been before will try n find a place to skydive down there and find something else to do - open to suggestions as have no idea what im doing
Sunday - same as above will be doing something random in tassie and at 630 will be watching grinspoon play live which will be awesome havnt seen them for yrs

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok well I got no idea what a few Honh Kongs or Skat means LOL - please elaborate @Legend23

As for Tassie, there really isn't that much there. Only 200,000 in Hobart. My mates went there once for work. At night he asked the hotel staff what there was to do. They pointed him to a pub down the road. He went in... and there were about 3 patrons there.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok well I got no idea what a few Honh Kongs or Skat means LOL - please elaborate @Legend23

As for Tassie, there really isn't that much there. Only 200,000 in Hobart. My mates went there once for work. At night he asked the hotel staff what there was to do. They pointed him to a pub down the road. He went in... and there were about 3 patrons there.

Lol my bad hong kongs = bongs
Skat = scattered

Im sure ill find something to do in tassie before i get there