Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. I almost traded Siro out instead of Mata'utia.

898.. Putrid.

vietorious smashed me.

Brailey 52, Sironen 91, Kelly 68 and I didn't play them. Now after getting a sick Hess score I'll cop 30's when he goes to the bench.
Unlucky. I finally cracked the 1k mark...already thinking about my trades for this week.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Yep. I almost traded Siro out instead of Mata'utia.

898.. Putrid.

vietorious smashed me.

Brailey 52, Sironen 91, Kelly 68 and I didn't play them. Now after getting a sick Hess score I'll cop 30's when he goes to the bench.
You would have won if you played those 3.
I had Dean Whare 81 on my reserves and a couple mid 30's.

Cracked 1k for 3 weeks straight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Keary upgraded to 82. Why the fuck do they take so long to adjust scores from thursday night ffs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They have both been woeful. Ponga scored well this week.
Yh i wanted to bring Ponga in for Moga and Taumalolo in for Frankenstein...a couple $ short of making that trade though. Next option is to trade out Matagi, Walker or RTS to make up the missing $

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Time is now for Ponga, still $122k i think??
RTS i had week 1 & 2, traded him out after that for Alex Johnson. He's CTW also so makes him more Versatile.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Time is now for Ponga, still $122k i think??
RTS i had week 1 & 2, traded him out after that for Alex Johnson. He's CTW also so makes him more Versatile.
Yh if he is playing i have to get him in.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
no im looking at dugs or gordon myself but i just want to hang on and wait to see if foran can impact him in a positive way
To get Taumalolo in i have to cut either RTS, Matagi, Walker or even Burgess? RTS seems like the best guy to cut...i really dunno though.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To get Taumalolo in i have to cut either RTS, Matagi, Walker or even Burgess? RTS seems like the best guy to cut...i really dunno though.
a straight swap for surgess maybe keep rts. not sure whats going on with the burgess bros but they are all out of sorts this year

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hess 355k, break even 0. Jurbo 420k, break even 82. in with a chance to trade hess to jurbo for free soon if all goes according to plan

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
a straight swap for surgess maybe keep rts. not sure whats going on with the burgess bros but they are all out of sorts this year
He is playing less minutes and has a big BE...probs not worth it i guess.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ponga not named and ggm looks like only getting 1 rise if winterstein is back by round 8 so not worth a trade. this might be a saving week for me nothing really pressing at the moment so might just sit back and watch the values increase

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ponga not named and ggm looks like only getting 1 rise if winterstein is back by round 8 so not worth a trade. this might be a saving week for me nothing really pressing at the moment so might just sit back and watch the values increase
I got to get Taumalolo in...idk what to do. Might have to bring in Montoya or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.