Reactions: DT

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
lol
I wonder how many Bulldogs fans wore the team colours today
Lol
How many are proud at the moment
I saw one guy today and thought he must not be a real fan because that shit is embarrassing I'll just show my support on the inside for now

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I was still wearing Saturdays clothes. But I also haven't seen sunlight since Saturday either.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our marketing team are excited to put up team pics from yesterday's game on Facebook...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A few of the guys at work support Manly, thankfully I'm on holidays this week.
My **** of a sister supports manly because her **** of a husband does.
Although they haven't contacted me it shits me that these maggots would be grinning and that burns me

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My **** of a sister supports manly because her **** of a husband does.
Although they haven't contacted me it shits me that these maggots would be grinning and that burns me
I feel for you southy having manly supporters in the family isn't good. All my family go for the dogs except 1 brother who follows the Roosters.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel for you southy having manly supporters in the family isn't good. All my family go for the dogs except 1 brother who follows the Roosters.
Lucky i only see em once a year but that's 2 much as is. Was thinking of shouting them a trip to Asia and dumping some heroin in their luggage , the death penalty should erase the family shame

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I proudly wore it when opposition teams were scoring 50 points every week against us in 2008..

not anymore.

Reactions: GDR

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Rubbish. What makes this club strong is that we stick when the going gets tough. If you jump every time a problem comes up you might as well follow the Tigers they are experts at jumping ship. Works pretty good for them too. Criticise our poor performance all you like and ask the big questions about our coaching but this is still the Bulldogs and we stick together.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wear dogs gear after a loss more often than I do after a win. There was a time when people on here used to laugh at Roosters supporters and poke shit at the fact that they were at the bottom of the list when it came to merchandise sales and club memberships until the week they made it into a grand final.

I'd prefer to think that we're cut from a better cloth than that. The evidence I'm seeing on here is that the loyalty of our fans isn't up to the standard I'd like.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wear dogs gear after a loss more often than I do after a win. There was a time when people on here used to laugh at Roosters supporters and poke shit at the fact that they were at the bottom of the list when it came to merchandise sales and club memberships until the week they made it into a grand final.

I'd prefer to think that we're cut from a better cloth than that. The evidence I'm seeing on here is that the loyalty of our fans isn't up to the standard I'd like.
I think we have already established on this forum a number of time that winning or losing is not what pissing off us fans, we have been making top 8 for last 5 years so one or two or three losses are not making the fans dump the dogs merchandise and cancel memberships. It is how we have been losing games, it is how we have seen no improvement in last 5 years, it is how we couldnt sign talent, it is how we let go talents, it is how our halves cant put a decent kick, can not organise shit, our forwards are lazy, tolman on 4th, no fullback in 5 years when roosters have gone through 3 brilliant fullbacks during this time, it is about lack of creativity we have seen for last 5 years, it is how our juniors have gone to shit under des, i can go on and on about why the fans are upset NOT just cos of one or two losses.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol
I wonder how many Bulldogs fans wore the team colours today
Lol
How many are proud at the moment
Me no joke and I was at the markets with my kids ppl I don't even know where bagging me lol but I don't care words don't hurt me

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Supporting the club and the team no matter what but I won't support that rubbish coach name hes dasler

Status
Not open for further replies.