Proof des does not care about our team and club

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
IMG_4886.JPG This is proof that des does not give a fuck about our club and team I saw this in the 35th min after manly scored he's sitting their laughing,I'm really furious and angry seeing this des it's no laughing matter u fuck wit under no circumstances should he be laughing how pathetic he is did anyone else notice this.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 2374 This is proof that des does not give a fuck about our club and team I saw this in the 35th min after manly scored he's sitting their laughing,I'm really furious and angry seeing this des it's no laughing matter u fuck wit under no circumstances should he be laughing how pathetic he is did anyone else notice this.
To be fair
I was laughing at how bad our players performed also
If I didn't laugh I'd cry
Every try manly scored
Made abbey look dumber and dumber

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
View attachment 2374 This is proof that des does not give a fuck about our club and team I saw this in the 35th min after manly scored he's sitting their laughing,I'm really furious and angry seeing this des it's no laughing matter u fuck wit under no circumstances should he be laughing how pathetic he is did anyone else notice this.
I hate des more than anyone but I don't think he was smiling.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can somebody plaster this all over the clubs facebook page and make it known this twat needs to be fucking abolished ASAP...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At Manly he ripped off doors after poor performances. At the bulldogs he has a chat with Hoppa about what he's doing on his day off.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
At Manly he ripped off doors after poor performances. At the bulldogs he has a chat with Hoppa about what he's doing on his day off.
That was shit. At least talk to someone who is actually fkn playing that day.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have it on good accord he was laughing because Raerae told the boys "listen to this shit" before queefing the theme tune to Star Trek Voyager.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it is true Des doesnt give a shit, but he is not laughing or giggling at any thing in that photo.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like constipation more than laughter

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is not laughing.....HE is in the middle of ripping a massive fart.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes his first interchange in the 37th minute in a bog. Brings two blokes on with 2 mins to go first half. The worst coach. Fuck him off
Any other coach would know Manly would come out swinging with Tapau and co... Yet he sticks with workhorse forwards that get dominated instead of starting the mongrel forwards. Stupid move.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des, at least someone else knows what you are going through........ download (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.