Seriously....whats the game plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly they look like they have no idea! its like they go out there and expect the other team to play shit...Barret isn't even a good coach, it's just that we are pure shit and have no idea what to do..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The same as it always us...play around the opposition. Once it doesn't work we are fucked. Great gameplan from a coach getting paid over 1m.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There is no game plan.

Just turn up to the ground and hope the other team put in an average performance, allowing us to jag a win (i.e. Warriors games last weekend).

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the halves look like they've never played the position before

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Head coaches like Des don't even physically train the players - so WTF does Des actually do at training sessions ????????. Our players aren't taught to kick, to pass, to run a set play, or taught anything successful about motivation obviously so what the hell does Des actually do for $1M a fucking season ?????????????????????? and we're considering extending this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how fucking stupid Dib, Castle and the rest of our fucking board are. Des and his crew have turned our club into a joke.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody knows the game plan including the players, clunky, plodding rabble with no kicking game, terrible passing, halves haven't got a clue. Add to that no speed, no heart, no confidence. Pathetic

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Give the ball to Tolman on the 4th when in an attacking set

That's about all I see consistently

Must be well trained into the team

Yay

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Our game plan revolves around Tolman on the 4th, it's so genius it's terrible

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
After all these years playing, we still bomb straight to the winger with no pressure on the catch.

Even with the ball in the hand inside the opposition 20m, its either sideways run with someone running back on the angle or a forward hit up into 3-4 defenders. Need a couple second rowers who can run a good line and a half or 5/8 that can throw a short ball or a non-balloon cut out.

Have they not learnt anything else in the years of football?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Set up for a last tackle play and kick it backwards 20 metres.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kept thinking at half time that if the Dogs were leading by that margin, you could bet that it would be down to golden point by full time. I have no confidence in them, but it seems they have less confidence in themselves than I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.