Anyone else with weird habits??

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i cant sit in the movies for longer than 15 minutes i always have to get out of my seat and move around

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
missing the dividers on the road when driving

playing with my ear ring alot like Roozy

have numbers on even with the volume on tv or stereos

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
whenever i am watching a dvd i always have to start it at a precise time like eg if the time says 1.01pm then ill wait for another 4 mins till it gets to 1.05pm to start the movie.

A

atomic_crimson

scratch my left ear with my right hand...but i put my arm around the back of my head to do it rather than using my left hand to sratch my left ear

MrS MaSoN

Waterboy
Reaction score
I always buy socks in two pairs. Like, pair of black socks n a pair of white socks, both exactly the same style and mix them up to make odd pairs. I can't stand wearing matching socks.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
when i read magazines or the newspaper i always start at the back and work my way to the front...lol dont know why...and no its not because the cheerleader of the week is on the back page of big league :p

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I cannot go to sleep if their is a tap running. I check each of my bathrooms in my house (even if they are on the other side of my house) to see if they are dripping. I also check twice a day to see if there are cockroaches in my room. And every morning I check the water meter.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
R.I.P said:
when i read magazines or the newspaper i always start at the back and work my way to the front...lol dont know why...and no its not because the cheerleader of the week is on the back page of big league :p
OMG I do that too!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone else turn their music down .......even when they dont need to hear anything?
like looking for a street sign or trying to find something? lol

i automatically turn it right down for no reason..........like i turned it down to type this. :o

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i change lanes i always try and miss the bumpy lane divider thingies.
yea thats like the bumpy painted lines when coming up to roundabouts...........even though they are made to go slower i speed up so i get off them quicker lol.

it hurts your ass more but GEEZ it feels good when you get off them. mum doesnt think the same way though.

i cant stand them. i start to get fidgety and anxious.

S

shamus

some time i have to make shour all the doors and windows are locked.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
When i leave home, i always check if i have my essentials like ten times before i got to the car.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
* i wont let the mircrowave fully finish, i have to stop it on a number ending in 7 or i will stop it on 1

* if i turn the volume up on something where it goes up in numbers i make sure the numbers end in 0, 5 ot 7

* i like things to be parallel, whether it be papers on a table or the wheelie bin with the footpath

* i like things to be organised in ascending to decending order or vice-versa such as book on a shelf

* i like labels to be facing forward, on the odd occasion i will even rotate things on supermarket shelves....lol

thats all i can think of for now :P

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
oh i also am **** scared of the dark yet when i got to sleep i cant have ANY light, digital clocks are a no go in my bedroom cause they are too bright, i also cover up the vcr and any other tiny lights in the room

NrlChick

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When driving on a highway I 'pair' guide posts up with the one on the other side of the road.

M

Mr Miyagi

I can not go a day with out reading the newspaper and everything in my house has to be neat and tidy at all times or else I feel violated LOL

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I can not go a day with out reading the newspaper and everything in my house has to be neat and tidy at all times or else I feel violated LOL
Come live with me bro pleeeaaassseee... my room is begging for a clean

P

Promiscuous

When im on the net, i always highlight sh!t using the mouse.
Fcked if I know why! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.