Bulldogs Inform Reynolds That He is not Required in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it wouldnt matter who is with Mybe in the halves, he is a runner, not a half, has no vision, all he will do is put more pressure on the 7 to stand up.
he goes missing as ennis said last night, the top halves want the ball in their hands , he doesnt, he retreats to the centres.
what would change?
Thats your opinion, which your entitled to... many would agree, many would disagree....

When mbye was partnered with hodko he was far more effective...

Time will tell. If not off the 9 or 3/4 he goes

As for Joshy Reynolds.... bench or FLICKED (unless lichaa is flicked first, which tbh i would prefer)

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Last year Woolford played NYC. Remember Lichha was an NYC superstar, look how far he's come. Not very...

I saw Woolford play against Mounties in Round 1. He dropped a ball that led to a try and was getting run over by Reserve grade forwards. He's nowhere near first grade.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't agreed with you in the past but I think you've come a long way. I also agree with the origin bit however Klemmer just seems to make it regardless.. He always plays better in origin
What havent we agreed about in the past, as I am not the type of man to get into an argument with a woman ;)

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
$800K?
Get the fu.. outta here!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he wasnt any better with hodko, he has was signed on pure potentional. hodko was useless thats why he was flicked, so your aguement there is pointless.
all it will do is put huge pressure on Mbye to perform which he hasnt done, he goes missing when we need him.
so how is he going to go with more pressure on him?
only option i see is to move him to hooker, sack lichaa and get 2 new halves or a dominating half to help reynolds.
mbye's money has killed our salary cap.
apparantly reynolds has been offered a new contract anyway, i can imagine the unrest with Mbye's money he is on with the rest of the playing group if they are offered less than him when he hasnt performed.
Cool opinion.... if he gets 800k. He better perform a whole lot better then he is now

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has Hasler done and achieved to be rewarded with a contract renewal let alone a payrise from $1.2m to $1.5m a year?

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
he wasnt any better with hodko, he has was signed on pure potentional. hodko was useless thats why he was flicked, so your aguement there is pointless.
all it will do is put huge pressure on Mbye to perform which he hasnt done, he goes missing when we need him.
so how is he going to go with more pressure on him?
only option i see is to move him to hooker, sack lichaa and get 2 new halves or a dominating half to help reynolds.
mbye's money has killed our salary cap.
apparantly reynolds has been offered a new contract anyway, i can imagine the unrest with Mbye's money he is on with the rest of the playing group if they are offered less than him when he hasnt performed.
In your honest opinion. Is he really worth 800?
No chance.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What has Hasler done and achieved to be rewarded with a contract renewal let alone a payrise from $1.2m to $1.5m a year?
Hasler is reading Castle some great bedtime stories.
That has to be the only explanation.
Even Toovey is having an investigation into it.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Reynolds can go.

As much as he is passionate or competitive he is not delivering.

We need a clean out. A mass exodus.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In your honest opinion. Is he really worth 800?
No chance.
Reynolds has the power in negotiations at the moment.

Salary Cap is going up
We've been unable to attract ANY halves from any other teams, we've been rejected by JT, and Foran 3 times.
Corey Norman - No chance
Tigers Halves - small chance but again they're potential
Ivan Cleary - No chance
Ash Taylor - No chance
Broncos halves - no chance
Cronk - won't happen
Cowboys - not happening
Roosters - no chance
Sharks - no chance
etc etc etc

Reynolds has got the bargaining chips in his favour

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler is reading Castle some great bedtime stories.
That has to be the only explanation.
Even Toovey is having an investigation into it.
Des aint got the aura like Bennett when it comes to freelancing women

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reynolds has the power in negotiations at the moment.

Salary Cap is going up
We've been unable to attract ANY halves from any other teams, we've been rejected by JT, and Foran 3 times.
Corey Norman - No chance
Tigers Halves - small chance but again they're potential
Ivan Cleary - No chance
Ash Taylor - No chance
Broncos halves - no chance
Cronk - won't happen
Cowboys - not happening
Roosters - no chance
Sharks - no chance
etc etc etc

Reynolds has got the bargaining chips in his favour
Say the Salary Cap goes up to 10m. Reynolds will be on nearly 10% of that. I'd rather splash big bucks on Milford.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Meh. If Reynolds isn't required as a player, I'm not required as a fan. At least until Des gets shafted. I'll wait for something official. But seriously. Fuck this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.