Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm just sick of this fucking bullshit attack.

How can you not have runners on the ball. Roosters show you how you do it
Because Des.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How silly did Beastwood look when Latrell stole the footy, omg lol

how bad was that aye?

should have dug himself a hole right there and buried right there never to be found.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
In a " professional " sport and a club that has the best goal kicker of all time you would think he would be employed fulltime to train 3 kickers from each grade
Been wondering for years now why we don't practice passing and kicking? Are we tooo good for that?

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs owe me 15 bucks... scored the first two tries so i sent the mrs down the road to pick me up a six pack. By the time i get to finish my first beer im already out of the celebratory mood and 5 beers isnt enough to drown my sorrows.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointing to let the Roosters back into it, and goal kicking like that is going to kill us. Not writing us off yet if possession turns around. If Kasiano didn't drop that we probably go into the break level ffs. Our defence against kicks is atrocious and has led to all 3 tries (the first one we dropped a cross field kick which gave them 6 again). Come on boys start the 2nd half like we did the first

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Dogs of war preview for the first 12minutes.
Coming to a season near you.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking hell Elliot gets kneed in the head and we get a penalty for pointing it out with cummins' arrogance on show again by giving roosters a penalty for no reason. But we are playing shit. How many games till des fucks off?
Well he is the same ref that penalised Anasta after he got king hit by that Souths player, and then sin binned him 10 minutes later for a perfectly legal tackle

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
how many year has Mbye been kicking goals for bulldogs?

Does he fucken even practice it during the training or does he do it 10 minutes before the game ?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a good thing cummins gave that penalty for talk back or roosters were in for another try

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have earned the ire of the voldemorts

I want to see a strong mentality from this team. Roosters are a class above us but let's show some fight and stay in this match.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well cheer up all because we are in with a chance. Matty Johns has just said it will be all the Roosters in the second half and they will wipe the floor with us.​

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck we are embarrassing... That 40-20 should never have been kicked, does Hoppa know where to stand at fullback, dumbest c*** i swear. I dont know what was said earlier in the thread, but surely Latrell knocked on in the following set before the Cordner try... Either way we are scoring in multiples of 4 so i dont see how we are getting out of this one. Back to the drawing board Des, one out passing running no lines and a lucky try just isnt going to cut it im afraid.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
how many year has Mbye been kicking goals for bulldogs?

Does he fucken even practice it during the training or does he do it 10 minutes before the game ?
Are you fucking dumb!!! Have you learnt nothing!! We don't practice shit at training.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
They just have so much time to do what they want since we are so slow in coming up. Klemmer takes about 2 steps before he is hit by their defence. To me that is the biggest difference. We don't have the time to do anything in attack as they are in our face instantly. Our line doesn't come up, it waits for the opposition to come to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.