Investment Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How would you invest $100,000 with a guarantee return?

Stocks- No Guarantee
Property- Guarantee

Other then property, how would you invest?

Brainstorm!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
stocks have proven to give you good returns if you are not looking short term (1 day - 6 months).

Learn how to trade and pick stocks at the bottom, learn how to read charts (MCAD, RSI and momentum) and and pick at the bottom of the cycle. they are all run by robots and most of the time it is like clock work.

Property is no guarantee either, actually it gives less return and in even longer time than the stock market.

only investment without any risk is putting your money in bank and claiming interest.

Reactions: Izy

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So $100,000 is not nearly enough to invest in a decent sized property. An apartment perhaps, but those returns are low. A decent return of a house will be above the Sydney median of $1,100,000 - and $100,000 isn't quite the 10% you need to put down the deposit.

An apartment costing say $700,000 will take decades to pay off if invested.

Believe it or not, $100,000 is PERFECT to invest in, believe it or not, shipping containers.

Yes, you read that right.

Google it if you don't believe me. Guaranteed return.

Reactions: Izy

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Invocare , owns most the funeral joints .population getting bigger more people dying. People always dying, cant stop people dying .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Invest im my gel cooled thongs you chuck in the freezer.
Remember you dont need a good idea you need a stupid idea people will jump on

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How would you invest $100,000 with a guarantee return?

Stocks- No Guarantee
Property- Guarantee

Other then property, how would you invest?

Brainstorm!
Well an Asian invested 600k in Snapchat shares and made a profit over over $1bil. So that's an idea

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So $100,000 is not nearly enough to invest in a decent sized property. An apartment perhaps, but those returns are low. A decent return of a house will be above the Sydney median of $1,100,000 - and $100,000 isn't quite the 10% you need to put down the deposit.

An apartment costing say $700,000 will take decades to pay off if invested.

Believe it or not, $100,000 is PERFECT to invest in, believe it or not, shipping containers.

Yes, you read that right.

Google it if you don't believe me. Guaranteed return.
I actually saw that on Google. You gotta find the right people. Test and trustworthy. A lot of scammers in the game of containers.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your best option would be to back Winx all up into its next run for the rest of its career. Should bet you a handy sum.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The obvious one is a term deposit. Otherwise I am interested to see what others suggest

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put it all on the Dogs when we play the Rabbits or Newcastle.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currency trades can be good warning you will blow your first 10k.

I have few staff doing basically all have had the same experience first 10k lost it learning after the second 10k they made their money back and are now making about 80k a year before capital gain tax so about 40k after tax.

Basically you have to read a lot about world affairs which effect currency.

Basic you betting on when a currency goes up or down in any market. The smallest interval is minute and can be hours. It completely regulated by ASIC.

It is a good way to start if you have spare $$$ but make sure you only do small trades to learn.

All the guys stuff up at work thought they new better after a couple of good trades and thought they were on wall st and started doing big trades and lost the first 10k.

Also have to say you will need 3 to 4 hours a day if you want a good return if I have keep telling my staff to get off during work.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You need a trapped market in your area, what does it need? Spray painters, Carpet cleaners, Sex shop, Mechanic, bottle shop you know, think what people need.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Put it in the bank. You're sure to get some back.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my friends bought $200 worth of $2 scratchies (100) the other week. After several days of scratching he won a total of $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.