Des should answer this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
you can not be serious. lol
That makes two of us then right .. because this entire thread is a joke.

I really wonder why some people bother supporting the club when all they want to do is whinge and moan all the time.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I really wonder why some people bother supporting the club when all they want to do is whinge and moan all the time.
Bro we just lost our round 1 game at Belmore and he selected basically the same team with no speed in the backline,and no brains in the halves.. Only player that looks dangerous is kasiano.

What do you expect from supporters ?

It's been killing me that we have had no fullback since Barba left and I have had to watch renoylds try and kicks and pass for all these years when he is at school boy level.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you have one of those retracted turtle dicks that is only a cm or two in length... err, not that I'd know from experience....
Lol...actually pissing myself laughing at your two posts

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mr I, i like your posts and support i lot of your views and i agree Cleal was a train wreck, but at every level of sport worldwide the coach is boss and if things aren't going well the boss gets the chop, rightly or wrongly.
Des is in charge and is ultimately responsible.
You cant possibly tell us he sat back and let Cleal sign whomever he wanted? Des is apparently a control freak and would have been more than instrumental getting players on board.
Des has his chance to show us once and for all what he has to offer but i do think he is fast running out of time.

DOUGYSTYLE29

New Pup
Reaction score
IM 100% backing Des this season. Really tho its not rocket science. If we spent less on a coach and got someone from in house then we could of had more to spend on someone that can kick with hangtime and 40/20's and not always under pressure. Mybe and Hopoati really need to lift their game.

Reactions: DT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I asked if you were serious cos usually your posts/ responses are relatively somewhat smarter.

In your responses you blamed every one but the coach, despite Des being the head coach and directly responsible for who does what when it comes to recruitment, development, retention and attracting talent. You said des doesnt coach how to kick, lol , why the fuck is he one of the most highly paid head coaches if he cant coach his players on how to kick. Your last one is a classic, blaming bankstown for poor player recruitment. As if Penrith is a more appealing area for players than Bankstown , in 2009 Moore recruited 5 big name players in his first year from other clubs which Des couldnt do in last 5 years. Mbye is still regarded as the future Maroon by the experts so you are telling me Mbye has no talent.

Your responses were pure comedy and that is why i asked if you were serious.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which junior player has excelled during his tenure at Dogs?
Which player he has recruited from other clubs who has stepped up another level?
Why we had the two of the best junior talents in League in Liccha and Mbye turned into shit players?
Why our halves specially Josh Reynolds has never learnt to kick after being coached by him for last 5 years in first grade footy?
Why every decent player who has joined dogs during his tenure has gone backwards in performance, such as Trex, Hopa and Bmoz. I cant think of any other "big name" or decent signing under Des. this brings me to my last question
Why is he so un wanted as a coach among top players that no good player wants to join us. Foran has already rejected him like 3 times already.
Another Question: How much talent has left since Des came to Belmore?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
He's an arrogant prick. See at half time Andy Raymond interviewed him and as he asked the last question, fuck knuckle just replied "yeah good" without acknowledging the question and ran off. Fukken rude bastard.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

because to them that is supporting the club.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr I, i like your posts and support i lot of your views and i agree Cleal was a train wreck, but at every level of sport worldwide the coach is boss and if things aren't going well the boss gets the chop, rightly or wrongly.
Des is in charge and is ultimately responsible.
You cant possibly tell us he sat back and let Cleal sign whomever he wanted? Des is apparently a control freak and would have been more than instrumental getting players on board.
Des has his chance to show us once and for all what he has to offer but i do think he is fast running out of time.
I agree, he is fast running out of time and needs to take responsibility.. does that mean he has run out of time and is not taking responsibility... No it doesn't. I think you'll find he is taking responsibility, and attempting to make changes. Yes he made mistakes, pretty sure he never would've denied it. but you have also gotta look at who do the club think is best positioned to recover from it.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is one of my testicle bigger then the other one?

Should I be worried?
Depends on how big the small one is. If the small one is the size of an apple....you should probably go see a doctor.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on how big the small one is. If the small one is the size of an apple....you should probably go see a doctor.

Des has his as big as the size of his ego?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lots of questions for Des.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll send you a photo too for your medical opinion.

Thanks bad billy. Really appreciate your advice/concern for me situation :p haha

Status
Not open for further replies.