This pretty much sums up how well the club is being run...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't even get a bloody banner right...

Reactions: DT

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
IMG_4663.JPG This is terrible and pathetic they can't spell membership

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just a typo ... shit happens
Come on, just a typo?
This is the premier winter sport in the country where billions of dollars are invested and we come up with that!
I hear ya Wyzguy but that cannot be excused, it is embarrassing and unacceptable.
Can you imagine what we Dogs fans would have said if it were Souffs?

You know somebody got that sign made up (probably more), printed it, supposedly checked it then took it out to the game and hung it up all nice and straight and still didn't realise, nor did any other club officials apparently.

Mike_B is right, this says a lot about the club right now, very very sad

Last edited:

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the sign company fucked it up???? I don't think Rae Rae or Des or Ray Dib hung it up. Probably some work experience kid... Hey Rae Rae, check the signs before they're hung up. Sack the board I reckon....

DOUGYSTYLE29

New Pup
Reaction score
That is some real funny stuff! We need to get back to basics,team bonding exercises and hold on to complete our sets. What happened to DOGS OF WAR? Im affraid to say we are looking a bit more of a bunch of individuals with no purpose and no fight. BRING BACK THE BIFF!!!!! Without going over the top.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is some real funny stuff! We need to get back to basics,team bonding exercises and hold on to complete our sets. What happened to DOGS OF WAR? Im affraid to say we are looking a bit more of a bunch of individuals with no purpose and no fight. BRING BACK THE BIFF!!!!! Without going over the top.
I dare say the sign would now read, 'Dogs of Waugh'...with our in house spell checkers

DOUGYSTYLE29

New Pup
Reaction score
Hahaha. At least it goes to show we aren't the smartest team as long as we show some heart and give it a red hot crack!

DOUGYSTYLE29

New Pup
Reaction score
Guys,I would be wrapped to get a job with the advertising department!!! I can spell ok.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
It's a one horse dept in marketing. 1 designer and 1 marketing exec with 1 assistant. The designer would have punched in those letters but it's not the designers fault because he/she is a creative and in charge of the look and feel. The marketing manager would have to sign off on that piece of artwork before it was printed. Some fault always goes to the designer but from my experience designers and art directors aren't the most intellectual types haha. Right brain left brain and all that. We see the world in images and pictures and typefaces not always letters and words.

Fkn embarrassing really.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a one horse dept in marketing. 1 designer and 1 marketing exec with 1 assistant. The designer would have punched in those letters but it's not the designers fault because he/she is a creative and in charge of the look and feel. The marketing manager would have to sign off on that piece of artwork before it was printed. Some fault always goes to the designer but from my experience designers and art directors aren't the most intellectual types haha. Right brain left brain and all that. We see the world in images and pictures and typefaces not always letters and words.

Fkn embarrassing really.
Maybe we all have this wrong, maybe they are recruiting people to make memes?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
come on guys that was the tent for stuttering memberships......the guy running the tent and also signing up members also stutters so it can be a long drawn out process as they take details

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were trying to be clever and hoped the internet would come up with memes for exposure.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it was intentional as part of an advertising scheme to get people talking and creating memes and getting more "memebers"

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Come on, just a typo?
This is the premier winter sport in the country where billions of dollars are invested and we come up with that!
I hear ya Wyzguy but that cannot be excused, it is embarrassing and unacceptable.
Can you imagine what we Dogs fans would have said if it were Souffs?

You know somebody got that sign made up (probably more), printed it, supposedly checked it then took it out to the game and hung it up all nice and straight and still didn't realise, nor did any other club officials apparently.

Mike_B is right, this says a lot about the club right now, very very sad
Premier winter sport in 2 states , belmore is dead time to move on , it looked like park footy lastnight , the afl has state leagues that pull bigger crowds than what shows up to NRL games I wouldn't get to concerned by one banner that's not going to noticed by mainstream Australia , relax

Status
Not open for further replies.