Morris should be fullback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
in my opinion Brett Morris needs to be our fullback he offers more than Hoppa and is a better attacking option for us. I would have Hoppa in centres or wing.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
in my opinion Brett Morris needs to be our fullback he offers more than Hoppa and is a better attacking option for us. I would have Hoppa in centres or wing.
Sadly, He wont last

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He has to keep his running metres down to avoid injury according to the kennel
Brett thought it was funny btw
Don't include me in that ridiculous assertion, there's one person responsible for that

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Centre seems like the best position for Hoppa. He's strong and powerful with a good fend and good footwork.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's time for Abbey to see if he's got it or not. Neither Bmoz or Hoppa have any playmaking ability and we need it badly.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Easily our best option but is injury prone. Abbey looked promising in the trial.
Centre seems like the best position for Hoppa. He's strong and powerful with a good fend and good footwork.
NSW cup seems best for him

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Anyone who plays Sundays offers more than Hoppa. Heck even @Nasheed will be a better fullback option!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best winger in the world.. I would keep him there..

Last few times hes played fullback hes been injured

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Easily our best option but is injury prone. Abbey looked promising in the trial.

NSW cup seems best for him
I think he could go well in the Centres. Throw him in the 4 Jumper. Abbey at the back.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh lets break him some more tbh.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
keep bmoz on the wing
Abbey at FB (TRY SOMETHING DIFF FFS)
hoppa centre/backrow or reserve grade...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think he could go well in the Centres. Throw him in the 4 Jumper. Abbey at the back.
i said Brett would transition to centre better than he would at fb early on when he came to us. Defensively he would be fine and offensively he would be a hard running centre that can break out of tackles and run some great lines back on the inside using his pace and burn defenders. Too late now though, just have to pray he can last a lil longer and we can get the best out of him on the wing.

Abbey needs a shot at fb and the team needs Abbey to be given a shot. We need someone that can pass, run and kick at fb. Id also move Hoppa into the backrow, he is a great front on defender and his lack of speed won't be an issue. He is a decent enough ball runner (topped kick return metres) and has decent enough footwork and ball skills to be an all round backrower for us.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm somewhat amazed that people still consider Hopoate a first grader.
He is so slow, almost ponderous, cannot read defence, and when he does, he misses tackles.
Abbey is the future, and at fullback. Lee needs to be given a go in the centres with either Mbye or J.Morris.
Play Woolford at 9. Cleeland at 7.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree B-Moz offers more at FB than Hoppa, But would need to see him play wing for a good part of the season to convince myself that he's over his injuries.
Personally id leave him on the wing fuck Hoppa off completely and play Abbey at FB. He was bought to play FB, if he's not ready now, then when ?

Status
Not open for further replies.