Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I would of held it if they didn't fuck up with my meds. It would of been 5 days from surgery to home. I had the op on Thursday night, woke up and was talking 30 mins after surgery, cleared ICU that same night and would of been released home on the Tuesday (earlier if it wasn't the weekend).

But apparently I'm still their "VIP" and "Superstar". Don't know if I have mentioned it before but I will become part of the Transplant team as a motivational speaker (being I coped EVERY worst case scenario and cruised through them)
Lets not get all teary eyed and shit, hurry the fuck up and get well enough to take up s.o.h on his offer ya hard **** lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I would of held it if they didn't fuck up with my meds. It would of been 5 days from surgery to home. I had the op on Thursday night, woke up and was talking 30 mins after surgery, cleared ICU that same night and would of been released home on the Tuesday (earlier if it wasn't the weekend).

But apparently I'm still their "VIP" and "Superstar". Don't know if I have mentioned it before but I will become part of the Transplant team as a motivational speaker (being I coped EVERY worst case scenario and cruised through them)
It's the red carpet treatment from here on then.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even at your own home?

I suppose that makes sense.. they want to limit the chance of an infection when heart is young/new.

Still ... BF1 can be downloaded AND you have the NBN from memory?

On another note I better start building a levy bank for when you get cleared for a night of passion.. I'm at a high point where we are, so if you can aim your love hose out west, at least I'll see the Blue Mountains "snow". :D
Yeah I have to wear a mask and everything.

I bought mask #1 lol.... nobody stares for long at me which I love lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I have to wear a mask and everything.

I bought mask #1 lol.... nobody stares for long at me which I love lol

After seeing your head..I thought these masks would be an improvement.. lol! :-)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
At least now you should be able to start getting some quality sleep, in your own bed, with your wifey. :grinning:

How long are you on a no visit thing for?, also I guess that means no shopping either?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
After seeing your head..I thought these masks would be an improvement.. lol! :grinning:
Bahahahahahahahahha it fucking is!

I have a head that needs regular panel beating lol

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kava, Hangi, Arrack and Mezza at mine lol

I am an Arab Coconut lol

PS I'd love to see how my new heart reacts when I watch my beloved All Blacks.... plus I'm over the moon I can follow my All Blacks without fuckwits giving it to me. Now I'm just "following my heart" lol
Oh dear folks - I can see some problems arising here soon. lol

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Progress being made with Organ Donor Awareness round - BOTH clubs to hold discussions (together even) on what they might be able to do.
Probably Aug 4 game as June 29 is Men in League round.

Now just a heads up to Tank 2.0 - here's the deal you mutha - now you out of hospital and recovering (being home is the best place to be) when the season starts I am dropping this Dogs avatar with your name in eem and going back to my OWN avatar (specifically designed to confront you lot) and it will be GAME ON.
Get ready for some spirited "banter" brother - then when I come down in June you better give me an address to come visit you - you should be allowed visitors by then I hope and we will "banter" some more.
Fridays are getting better all the time.
[Edit note] No promises have been given but they are going to work on it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Progress being made with Organ Donor Awareness round - BOTH clubs to hold discussions (together even) on what they might be able to do.
Probably Aug 4 game as June 29 is Men in League round.

Now just a heads up to Tank 2.0 - here's the deal you mutha - now you out of hospital and recovering (being home is the best place to be) when the season starts I am dropping this Dogs avatar with your name in eem and going back to my OWN avatar (specifically designed to confront you lot) and it will be GAME ON.
Get ready for some spirited "banter" brother - then when I come down in June you better give me an address to come visit you - you should be allowed visitors by then I hope and we will "banter" some more.
Fridays are getting better all the time.
[Edit note] No promises have been given but they are going to work on it.
Spirited? Fucking better be, I will not accept any of your posts without at least 3 cuss words lol

Actually go twice as hard on the behalf of our loved friend Pete.

I am actually cheering for Parra (apart from our games of course) for Pete. Never wanted Parra to win another Premiership, now I want one for Pete.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey ex man of Ass.... how are you keeping these days with your new found freedom?

Hope you are continuing to go from strength to strength, and that the fluid retention is starting to disappear, and you are getting lots of good sleep in now :grinning:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Tank 1.0 = bad ass

Tank 2.0 = tame version of tank 1.0... Iraq lobster.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Quick update

I'm back inside, came in for my 3 day a week routine and had to have an emergency biopsy and now I'm waiting to be put under so they can shock the beast of a heart to slow down.

It's sitting on 150 and I feel like I want to run through walls lol

Still better than having the fucking pacemaker. But that's back on the fucking table now.

I'll keep you guys posted when I can

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick update.

Came in for my 3 day a week visit where I had another "speed hump". First the heart was too slow and now it's too fast.

It's sitting on 150 pumping like a machine. Had to do an emergency biopsy yesterday and I have to be on 2 IV drugs for 24 hours and now I'm waiting to be put under and getting the defibrillator shock to teach it to behave itself lol apparently it can take some people up to 30 shocks for it to relax, that's why they put you under.

I'll keep you posted when you can

Status
Not open for further replies.