Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah bro. Now you know why I couldn't fucking breathe.

Plus they mentioned if the left side of the heart wasn't so hard up against my ribs it would of grown larger.
He bro, how you feeling today? Just concerned about you with this damn heat (I can barely take it as it is lol).

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He bro, how you feeling today? Just concerned about you with this damn heat (I can barely take it as it is lol).
I got a shit load of tests today. My first chance of rest will be more than likely at about 4 or 5.

Worst part I will be missing the majority of the Super Bowl. I have been demanding every tv in the hospital to have the SB on or there will be chaos lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro. Now you know why I couldn't fucking breathe.

Plus they mentioned if the left side of the heart wasn't so hard up against my ribs it would of grown larger.
fuck the thing was taking up some real estate wasn't it ?
your lucky it didn't push your lungs out through your dick

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like about 500g ...

Chuck that on a BBQ with a nice Sweet Baby Rays rub...

I mean it does look very steak like, BUT cannibalism is kinda frowned on in society!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If they left it in there much longer, it would've burst out of your chest like that alien thing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's a comparison between Sherman @TANK 2.0 old heart and the average size heart..

'An adult heart has a mass of 250–350 grams (9–12 oz). The heart is typically the size of a fist: 12 cm (5 in) in length, 8 cm (3.5 in) wide, and 6 cm (2.5 in) in thickness.'

It's from Wikipedia..so it may not be entirely accurate..but it does give a general idea of just how big Sherman's heart was..which came in at a whooping 30cm compared to the average heart of 12cm length..

It all points to how much of a fighter you are Sherman..I'm in awe!!! :grinning:

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Our man was on 8:33PM tonight
#stalker
Lol unless that was the missus using my phone this is the first time I'm checking in today, it was a real long day and this heart is more of an angry **** than I am.

Today I actually got scared, I have like 3 new stiches and 4 drain sites healing and I wanted to punch the **** that wheels you around the hospital for tests and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.