Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Because I was the only person in basically Australasia that needed a B Positive heart the region completely opened up.

Sadly, people who need common organs have to stick to their home state.

PS if I didn't need this heart it would of been wasted, sad reality of donations.

And believe me this is an awesome heart.

PPS I found out why it was dumb in the beginning. The medicine Amiodarone that fucked my Thyriod is still in my system, which slows down recovery, so I'm in for a long haul but will get through it.

I can be honest now, if it wasn't for that I would of been out of ICU on Friday and home on Saturday, beating the record by 3 days.
It's amazing and so heart warming (pardon the pun) to see you go to the absolute depths of almost tossing in the towel... all those nights not sleeping, all those messages thinking it was time to call curtains... and now this.

I could not be happier for you, and everyone that knows you, because they are going to have a lifetime now to spend with an absolutely top bloke !!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey *****...(and Ladies)

I had my daily concrete milkshake and I'm back on track, thanks to some of my boys on here and their msgs.

With or without a pacemaker I'm getting my old but improved nickname back....

TANK 2.0.

I wish there was a phrase stronger than thank you to say to you all.

Miss you mia Familia...
Love you brother.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Kenneller previously known as Tank was you? I thought you were GodFather?
I was them, made new account everytime i got banned lol

I think I was also Tony Soprano and Tony Montana lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's amazing and so heart warming (pardon the pun) to see you go to the absolute depths of almost tossing in the towel... all those nights not sleeping, all those messages thinking it was time to call curtains... and now this.

I could not be happier for you, and everyone that knows you, because they are going to have a lifetime now to spend with an absolutely top bloke !!
I think I needed those times of weakness to harden me up more for worse scenarios down the track I have had these last 5 years.

Like my Prof said... "Expect the worst but expect to get through it." But my favourite saying for me is calling me "Hard to kill" lol

He must be a Steven Seagal fan lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Before you get the okay to make a deposit in the spank bank let me know so I can sandbag our place so it won't flood.

Cheers..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I needed those times of weakness to harden me up more for worse scenarios down the track I have had these last 5 years.

Like my Prof said... "Expect the worst but expect to get through it." But my favourite saying for me is calling me "Hard to kill" lol

He must be a Steven Seagal fan lol
Just superb Sherman..just superb!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because I was the only person in basically Australasia that needed a B Positive heart the region completely opened up.

Sadly, people who need common organs have to stick to their home state.

PS if I didn't need this heart it would of been wasted, sad reality of donations.

And believe me this is an awesome heart.

PPS I found out why it was dumb in the beginning. The medicine Amiodarone that fucked my Thyriod is still in my system, which slows down recovery, so I'm in for a long haul but will get through it.

I can be honest now, if it wasn't for that I would of been out of ICU on Friday and home on Saturday, beating the record by 3 days.
You need to B positive to get through this bro.

I know its lame but someone had to say it, lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
OK family, finally got it....

20170206_080732.jpg

PS thats a 30cm ruler under the heart to compare size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.