Effective gym workouts/routines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Once I didn't have a syringe on me so I went to maccas and got a mcflurry and used that spoon instead. I thought I was gonna die I spat most of it out coz I think it was just a "tad" more than 4ml
Lol i think you were on a suicide mission

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol i think you were on a suicide mission
Yeah I was very "invincible" back in the day to hhaha. Until one day I was chucking a shit I literally thought my heart stopped I started choking like I'd just lost oxygen and was getting nose bleeds just from sitting down.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any suggestions for Natural weight loss or diet suppressing supplements?
Go on strongsupplements.com
Look for anything with dmaa or 1.3 dimethyl
Can't buy it here so have to import from USA

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bitch you serious? You think coz every other guy or most will let you use their bar in gym I'd let you? Be gone to the women's section

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I need to lose a bit of the gut, but can't affod to lose muscle mass as I'm only really small as it is (170cm and 64kgs). At 60kgs I'm pretty fit, but the only weight I have is carried on my gut.

i am 170 cm and 75 kilos and you already know what my gut and nipples look like, lol

by the way you simply dont "lose your gut" , you lose fat all over the body.

losing fat is 80% diet and 20% exercise, actually you can lose fat just by going on 100% uncooked vegetable only diet for a month.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I may have been odeeing, also with all drugs people's bodies react very different.
I started on I think half a ml I'd use the Claire gel and 2 week cycles. Everyday I'd go up a half ml upto 4ml in the syringe.
Fuck me 4ml, it's 1ml per 100kg lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I need to lose a bit of the gut, but can't affod to lose muscle mass as I'm only really small as it is (170cm and 64kgs). At 60kgs I'm pretty fit, but the only weight I have is carried on my gut.

I gave up personal training a while back (financial decision), and don't have many free weights (just a small set and a TRX).
I have lower back and shoulder/knee joint issues which can aggravate under heavy exercise. Apart from that I'm pretty fit (I think).
I'm also pretty time poor with little free time.

I was thinking of using meal replacement shake in the morning instead of regular protein powder mixed with low fat skim milk.

Checked out The Man Shake.. fark me it's expensive though.. like $120-$130 a month!!

I'm thinking that, as well as my already fast metabolism, might help to get the stubborn gut out of the way, without losing any muscle mass. Maybe start doing some situps and crunches as well (although they can trigger lower back pain if I do too many), as I have absolute no glute strength.
Fuck you tiny lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
i am 170 cm and 75 kilos and you already know what my gut and nipples look like, lol

by the way you simply dont "lose your gut" , you lose fat all over the body.

losing fat is 80% diet and 20% exercise, actually you can lose fat just by going on 100% uncooked vegetable only diet for a month.
75kg is a good weight for your height.
I'm 170cm and 91kg.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
75kg is a good weight for your height.
I'm 170cm and 91kg.
How much of you is made up of mount franklin though. And I say mount franklin coz they do halal water hahaha messing bro. Like I'm messing about the halal part I'm dead serious about how much of that weight is mount franklin

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
How much of you is made up of mount franklin though. And I say mount franklin coz they do halal water hahaha messing bro. Like I'm messing about the halal part I'm dead serious about how much of that weight is mount franklin
Probably 10kg lol I'm off the gear now out on a lot of size.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That's why I said leave him alone! Lol
No I am currently 90kg/177cm
Down from 98kg :(
Lol that good size how much body fat?
The thum rule is that if your height is 177cm your weight should be between 77kg to 80kg.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol that good size how much body fat?
The thum rule is that if your height is 177cm your weight should be between 77kg to 80kg.
85kg* I'm a personal trainer I know my shit. Hhaha I'm joking about my arrogant **** attitude but it is 85kg hahha.

My body fat percentage is at a satisfactory 18%

Status
Not open for further replies.