Effective gym workouts/routines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want the most natural way?
Fuk carbs off completely like literally completely, if you workout have a spoon of honey or something sweet before your workout but that's the only time to have some carbs/sugar.

Supplements? Any supplement that suppresses appetite will help. Look into peptides, the hcg diet plan works wonders you will strip off fat with no exercise at all, but the diet is extremely strict 500cal no higher, pretty much only 2 meals a day. But you will literally strip the fat.
Garcinia Cambogia (HCA).
Anyone have any experience with this?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clenbuterol
Do not touch that shit it's meant for horses for a reason lol. My heart has never recovered. I think I did permanent damage. Ever since using it, I always get heart palpitations and get irregular heart beats. It's not good.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean I wrote 2 fkn paragraphs and you reply with a has anyone tried this?
I'm not helping anymore.
Yeah thanks for your info.
But it's not a weight loss issue. Training a lot and eating enough but get crazy hunger issues.
Sugar not an issue and body fat low.
Just wondered if anyone has info on how to control diet blowouts.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But it's not a weight loss issue. Training a lot and eating enough but get crazy hunger issues.
Shoot for a good meal replacement, high in carbs and protein. Helps heaps. Got a few boys onto it. Does stun the hunger bursts.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not touch that shit it's meant for horses for a reason lol. My heart has never recovered. I think I did permanent damage. Ever since using it, I always get heart palpitations and get irregular heart beats. It's not good.
Yep the shits lethal jus gota keep it in control and use it a time your body can handle it.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Really, my bro used it and worked fine.
He shred fat and didnt lose any muscle he hasn't complained, he was shaking like a leaf while he was on it tho

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions for Natural weight loss or diet suppressing supplements?
Oxy shred with correct eating works really good for bigger people. I wouldn't fuck carbs off completely just start eating good carbs. Theresva difference between a bucket of KFC carbs and a bowl of veggies carbs

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shoot for a good meal replacement, high in carbs and protein. Helps heaps. Got a few boys onto it. Does stun the hunger bursts.
Your just replacing but. You just need to steady yourself and let your body learn discipline. I use mutant mass, 1200 calories + 40g of protein. It works great but when I run out and stop taking it I still get the hunger pains

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
He shred fat and didnt lose any muscle he hasn't complained, he was shaking like a leaf while he was on it tho
Heaps of people I know that use it are fine aswell. Just use it in moderation and don't let your body get dependent on it and you should be sweet

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your just replacing but. You just need to steady yourself and let your body learn discipline. I use mutant mass, 1200 calories + 40g of protein. It works great but when I run out and stop taking it I still get the hunger pains
As he said tho its not a matter of keeping the weight in control, its the urge and hunger bursts, otherwise clean carbs and natural protein does the job.
But in this instance a good meal replacement kicks ass I've got a few guys on it.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
As he said tho its not a matter of keeping the weight in control, its the urge and hunger bursts, otherwise clean carbs and natural protein does the job.
But in this instance a good meal replacement kicks ass I've got a few guys on it.
What meal replacements are you talking about ? Like the man shake thing ? Not being smart just curious

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I may have been odeeing, also with all drugs people's bodies react very different.
I started on I think half a ml I'd use the Claire gel and 2 week cycles. Everyday I'd go up a half ml upto 4ml in the syringe.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I may have been odeeing, also with all drugs people's bodies react very different.
I started on I think half a ml I'd use the Claire gel and 2 week cycles. Everyday I'd go up a half ml upto 4ml in the syringe.
Lol thers your problem, 4 mls a day is too much, my bro was on 1.5mls in the morning and 1.5 in the afternoon

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol thers your problem, 4 mls a day is too much, my bro was on 1.5mls in the morning and 1.5 in the afternoon
Once I didn't have a syringe on me so I went to maccas and got a mcflurry and used that spoon instead. I thought I was gonna die I spat most of it out coz I think it was just a "tad" more than 4ml

Status
Not open for further replies.