Tattoos on girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do guys find tattoos attractive on females?

In the last few years all my female friends have been getting tattoos !

Maybe its just me but Ive always thought of tattoos as a guy thing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do guys find tattoos attractive on females?

In the last few years all my female friends have been getting tattoos !

Maybe its just me but Ive always thought of tattoos as a guy thing.
For me personally..turns me off completely.. If I see an attractive women..if she has a tattoo..boom..attraction goneski..even a little tattoo.. :-)

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yup 99.99% I immediately think sheesh why did ya have to go an do that lol. I hate the sleeves the most and also it can be a turn off when I am banging someone

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me personally..turns me off completely.. If I see an attractive women..if she has a tattoo..boom..attraction goneski..even a little tattoo.. :grinning:
So its not just me that thinks that? I'm seeing a lot of girls with tattooed arms too.
A friend if mine has a tattoo on the top of her shoulder blade , when she got married you could see it through the veil at church and it just cheapened the look.
I mean its no big deal but I was just curious about what others thought.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So its not just me that thinks that? I'm seeing a lot of girls with tattooed arms too.
A friend if mine has a tattoo on the top of her shoulder blade , when she got married you could see it through the veil at church and it just cheapened the look.
I mean its no big deal but I was just curious about what others thought.
Yeah you are right..it is no big deal.. I just don't like em.. I couldn't stand having one myself.. :-)

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
on alternate chicks, now everyone gets them with their crappy flowers etc

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup 99.99% I immediately think sheesh why did ya have to go an do that lol. I hate the sleeves the most and also it can be a turn off when I am banging someone
I hope girls know this because I'm sure they think guys like it.

How about belly rings?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i know it sounds bad, but i think tatts on guys, blue collar or unemployed, tatts on girls a waste.
i think everyone when they are older say why the fuck did i do that.
Exactly !! Don't they think about how bad its going to look when they're an old white haired frail grandma with a walking stick?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm indifferent. Have been with girls with tatts and with ones without.

One thing I have noticed in Brisbane is that the number of inked people is increasing. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't become the majority eventually...

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I hope girls know this because I'm sure they think guys like it.

How about belly rings?
Belly rings dont have an effect on me either way but too many piercings and studs and shit like that no thanks not for me.

Some of them are just impractical and unsightly for instance I got my missus to get rid of her tongue bar because it gets in the way of a good head job.

The only practicle use I could think of is to have a prince albert (ring peircings in the ballsack, inner thigh and knob) connected by a chain to ring peircings in the belly button, nipples then nose and that way every time you were disapointed you would get a scratch on the nuts. A bit of positive reinforcement for the pessimists.

i know it sounds bad, but i think tatts on guys, blue collar or unemployed, tatts on girls a waste.
i think everyone when they are older say why the fuck did i do that.
Yeah like when a 20-something gets a cute little blue jay on the shoulder blade or a butterfly on the ankle and by the time they are late 30's it looks like a wrinkly old bat with rabies

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i remember my first tattoo over 20 years ago i was working at coles it was top of my arm under my shirt .you could faintly see it through the shirt.they made me wear a medical bandage under my shirt. now chic on check outs with their whole necks done

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah like when a 20-something gets a cute little blue jay on the shoulder blade or a butterfly on the ankle and by the time they are late 30's it looks like a wrinkly old bat with rabies
Women in their late 30s are old and wrinkly?

I better let Mrs CD (39) know. ...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What about eyebrow tatts? They're pretty common in a lot of cultures? Do people consider them to be "tattoos" as such?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate tattoos on girls except for the ones like this on the waist...it is kinda turn on for me

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love em. Not a requirement but I love em

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My ex's mum got a tatoo of a butterfly on her chest when she was younger....
Sadly its now a moth and in the process of turning into a caterpillar now lol

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
exactly same as me, but what does say about the girl? slut? goes hard?

neither, people can make wrong choices when they are young and unfortunately with tattoos once you get them they stay with you for your entire life (unless you can remove it with expensive procedures.)

Status
Not open for further replies.