The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If your Mrs did this 5 times i take my hat off to her. She has some balls. Do you guys have any pointers for a rookie?
If you wait too long you can't have an epidural. So if you want try and do it without drugs just know, after a while, you may not have the option.
My missus did the first one with just the gas, and by the end she was begging for the epidural and the doc told her she had to tough it out.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you wait too long you can't have an epidural. So if you want try and do it without drugs just know, after a while, you may not have the option.
My missus did the first one with just the gas, and by the end she was begging for the epidural and the doc told her she had to tough it out.
There is no question I am in now way going to suck it up for a natural birth. I'll take the epidural. When i go to see the midwife ill make sure that its part of my birth plan. I can take a significantly large needle being stuck in my spine but pushing a natural birth I just know Ill chicken out well before it comes to the crunch lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is no question I am in now way going to suck it up for a natural birth. I'll take the epidural. When i go to see the midwife ill make sure that its part of my birth plan. I can take a significantly large needle being stuck in my spine but pushing a natural birth I just know Ill chicken out well before it comes to the crunch lol
Good.
Remember, you're the one pushing it out. Do what you want. Fuck everyone else.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations Mumma , missed you on here!
Just three words of advice ( not that you asked for it but get used to people giving to you lol) 'epidural , epidural, epidural :grinning:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

same happened with my wife during our first.

my wife asked for epidural well in advance and kept asking the midwife when is it gonna happen, the nurse went

"wait, wait, wait, wait, oh its too late"

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Children bouncing basketballs, screaming while they play, dopey little kids who have to scream to get peoples attention when they are playing, kids in general irritate me unless they are civilised.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Mumma , missed you on here!
Just three words of advice ( not that you asked for it but get used to people giving to you lol) 'epidural , epidural, epidural :grinning:
Thank you Wolfie. Aw i missed you too. Actually I did ask for advice :tearsofjoy: oh im not hesitating, epidural and as much happy gas as they can give me. The more drugged up I am the better.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank you Wolfie. Aw i missed you too. Actually I did ask for advice :tearsofjoy: oh im not hesitating, epidural and as much happy gas as they can give me. The more drugged up I am the better.
You have succumbed early padawan lol.
Usually girls are like no I'm going full natural birth with no drugs.
Yep right sure thing then shut the fuck up and don't yell for our creator to help and save you from the the pain of childbirth , he did try to help you with the option of many drugs. But not even God can help stupidity lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep right sure thing then shut the fuck up and don't yell for our creator to help and save you from the the pain of childbirth , he did try to help you with the option of many drugs. But not even God can help stupidity lol
Im not afraid to admit that I have no balls. I don't wanna feel myself being ripped in half and I have no idea why anyone would want to. My mum keeps telling me to harden the fuck up and take it like a woman and just go natural but fuck that i wanna come out of it in one piece and not scared for life! Plus any time that I have a reason to be on happy/drowsy drugs ill take it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i can relate i ate a full block of cheese once .it felt like i was in labor for a few hours , had the sweats was pushing and focusing on my breathing. next time i eat a block of cheese ill make sure ill have happy gas to help me out at buisness end

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im not afraid to admit that I have no balls. I don't wanna feel myself being ripped in half and I have no idea why anyone would want to. My mum keeps telling me to harden the fuck up and take it like a woman and just go natural but fuck that i wanna come out of it in one piece and not scared for life! Plus any time that I have a reason to be on happy/drowsy drugs ill take it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Ahahaha the pressure is on .. its actually very balsy to go against the pressure , so you are actually stronger than those who go au natural..lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i can relate i ate a full block of cheese once .it felt like i was in labor for a few hours , had the sweats was pushing and focusing on my breathing. next time i eat a block of cheese ill make sure ill have happy gas to help me out at buisness end
Fmd you really have felt the pain of labour! You have described it to a T that is exactly how it is before it gets really bad lol..
The business end ! Ahaha love it :grinning:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fmd you really have felt the pain of labour! You have described it to a T that is exactly how it is before it gets really bad lol..
The business end ! Ahaha love it :grinning:
aye thats right wolfie im a sensitive new age guy and can relate to women cause ive done a big poo .i even write poetry in my spare time and do abstract art

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
For some reason, whenever there is very light rain (I mean something less than sprinkling), and the drivers of cars have their windscreen wipers on full speed, it pisses me off!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
aye thats right wolfie im a sensitive new age guy and can relate to women cause ive done a big poo .i even write poetry in my spare time and do abstract art
Have you ever done one that required 3 flushes? Thats my record 3 flushes

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time try some laxatives i hear it has the same affects as happy gas except it makes your guts turn inside out but the end result leaves you with a smile on your face and a few kilos lighter :grinning:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Next time try some laxatives i hear it has the same affects as happy gas except it makes your guts turn inside out but the end result leaves you with a smile on your face and a few kilos lighter :grinning:
Pro-biotics and plenty of fibre, keep.your gut thoroughly healthy