Movie Discussion

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My oh my. Someone's a little grumpy today.

Now, no one forces me to watch the fireworks, I'm happy to admit to that. My point is that if the fireworks would actually be the best ones yet as the idiots always state, then I would shut my mouth and drop the subject. However the fireworks are the same year after year. What they should say is that "these fireworks will be just as extravagant as they were last year" - that way we know what to expect.
Grumpy isnt the word darling. Annoyed with someone who isn't an ignorant person acting ignorant.
I won't bring the topic up here because there is another thread for it but at least admit that you should take your own advice.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on guys, lets not fight about this.

We need to be working as one before the season starts :grinning:

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CD...im hormonal, getting a belly and hungry as fuck. I have a free pass to fight with everyone right now :tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Statham was great in films like Snatch, and even the Transporter, but then just went down the well trodden path of action films (I think Crank started the downward run). Same for Vin Diesel - he probably has great potential as an actor but you wouldn't know as he spends his time in effing Fast and Furious movies.
Transporter was a decent movie. He was even good in the expendables. But seriously he made himself look like the biggest soft cock in the mechanic it made me sick!

Also i have no idea why vin diesel is doing another xXx but the trailer looked like he was doing a different version of Fast.
Hey guys have you seen 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' or 'The Bank Job' or 'Spy' with Stratham? I found all of em pretty good.. The first one is more to his type..you know a bit tough..the second is based on a true story..it's a good tale..he is not the tough guy and shows that he can act.. it's weird as he actually gets roughed up and you wait for him to fight back, but he doesn't.. The third one is a comedy with Melissa Macartney..I found it pretty funny.. Stratham is hilarious as the Spy who thinks he's better than what he is.. Check em out if you haven't..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My oh my. Someone's a little grumpy today.

Now, no one forces me to watch the fireworks, I'm happy to admit to that. My point is that if the fireworks would actually be the best ones yet as the idiots always state, then I would shut my mouth and drop the subject. However the fireworks are the same year after year. What they should say is that "these fireworks will be just as extravagant as they were last year" - that way we know what to expect.
The fireworks will never be the best ever..till they blow the bloody Bridge up.. now that would be some kick-ass fireworks..you ain't topping that one..actually you couldn't with no more bridge.. Lol!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

That's not the Bulldogs way. We need to talk about how much weight we've lost and how we're the fittest we've ever been hoping no one will notice that we haven't actually brought any one new to the forums that we actually need. Then one of the best posters on the forums will have a brain snap and punch his Mrs and talk about how he's "Homesick" and has to go back to posting on some rubbish forums like the Broncos forums (do the Broncos have forums?)

6 rounds in everyone will demand that we sack all the administrators and ban half the people on the forums because of some lazy posts.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys have you seen 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' or 'The Bank Job' or 'Spy' with Stratham? I found all of em pretty good.. The first one is more to his type..you know a bit tough..the second is based on a true story..it's a good tale..he is not the tough guy and shows that he can act.. it's weird as he actually gets roughed up and you wait for him to fight back, but he doesn't.. The third one is a comedy with Melissa Macartney..I found it pretty funny.. Stratham is hilarious as the Spy who thinks he's better than what he is.. Check em out if you haven't..
I liked the Bank Job. He plays a geezer really well.

His role in Lock Stock was quite small though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grumpy isnt the word darling. Annoyed with someone who isn't an ignorant person acting ignorant.
I won't bring the topic up here because there is another thread for it but at least admit that you should take your own advice.
Here we go....
We got another PC brigadier using big words like ignorant lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go....
We got another PC brigadier using big words like ignorant lol.
I didn't know PCs were British.. lol! 'Stand to attention chaps.. Left, left, left..don't go to the right..left, left, left..' lol! :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't know PCs were British.. lol! 'Stand to attention chaps.. Left, left, left..don't go to the right..left, left, left..' lol! :grinning:
Lolll a ten huuuuuu.
I just thought of major payne

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lolll a ten huuuuuu.
I just thought of major payne
"The Boogeyman's in your closet?"

*unloads a clip into the closet*

"If he still in there, he ain't happy"

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've not seen that one yet but have heard its pretty good. The bank job was okay i thought he did better in Transporter though. The only reason I didn't watch Spy is because I cannot stand Melissa Macartney. She's one of those "Im a fat lard and proud of it" people but will have a cry when people call her fat.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've not seen that one yet but have heard its pretty good. The bank job was okay i thought he did better in Transporter though. The only reason I didn't watch Spy is because I cannot stand Melissa Macartney. She's one of those "Im a fat lard and proud of it" people but will have a cry when people call her fat.
Lol!! Shame you don't like her because he's very funny in it..very.. check this scene out..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"The Boogeyman's in your closet?"

*unloads a clip into the closet*

"If he still in there, he ain't happy"
Lmfaooooo ahhhh fkn movies aren't made like that anymore. Could you imagine the uproar at all the offended people haha and the "intolerance" oh the intolerance!!!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't like movies that have me thinking to much.
Give me a shallow plot, fast cars, hot women and big fucking guns.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol!! Shame you don't like her because he's very funny in it..very.. check this scene out..

Because you look like Santa Clauses fucking wife :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I think its even funnier because he gives her so much shit :tearsofjoy: