Which Rugby League Player Has the Hottest Wife/Girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully a lovely lady keeping Trent happy and firing on all cylinders.
if I'm not mistaken the 'proposer' needs to ensure he's providing the right environment and conditions to keep her happy not the other way around. That's so sexist

Mrbulldogs89

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cjsironen is his instagram Check out the second pic posted and he's tagged her click on her Insta I'm assuming it's his mrs lol she is a weapon!!!!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
if I'm not mistaken the 'proposer' needs to ensure he's providing the right environment and conditions to keep her happy not the other way around. That's so sexist
I only provided half the story as Im considering the situation from the point of view of the one familiar to us - being Trent. Of course for a successful marriage we are going to need both parties keeping each other happy. Absolutely. But hang about...just because it is men that usually do the proposing, dont assume happiness of the union depends solely on the man keeping the proposed happy. Thats just as sexist. Man and woman become one.......if the union is happy they have both played their part.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only provided half the story as Im considering the situation from the point of view of the one familiar to us - being Trent. Of course for a successful marriage we are going to need both parties keeping each other happy. Absolutely. But hang about...just because it is men that usually do the proposing, dont assume happiness of the union depends solely on the man keeping the proposed happy. Thats just as sexist. Man and woman become one.......if the union is happy they have both played their part.
what's the secret to a happy marriage?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hazems second wife, i heard she is the one to lose your job for.

Status
Not open for further replies.