Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I feel I won't make it to the new heart, like Drop Bear.
He'd want you to keep fighting onward and upward... he's up there watching from the sidelines and cheering you on.

This is your victory to take mate... just need to have faith.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moments of weakness is what makes us human. Get ur head up, hope u have a good day today and that concrete milkshake reminded u who u r. Ull win this bro find the faith.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
my left bollock youre not gonna make it, you aint going anywhere ffs.

and besides, who else is soh gonna have swearing competitions with? you 2 are the crème de la crème XD

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
BTW thank you all.

I'm not a ****-rash-ian, I'm not an attention seeking whore. I come on here because I need some help mentally.

I'm over the physical pain, I'm used to struggling to breathe and not having energy to scratch my left nut, mentally I'm fucking running on empty.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW thank you all.

I'm not a ****-rash-ian, I'm not an attention seeking whore. I come on here because I need some help mentally.

I'm over the physical pain, I'm used to struggling to breathe and not having energy to scratch my left nut, mentally I'm fucking running on empty.
Sweetheart, you have no reason to apologise or justify yourself.
You have people here who care about you so much and will always be here for you hand and foot. We're not giving up on you, don't give up on us.
If you need to scream, shout, cry whatever it is, we're all here to take it (except @south of heaven he may take it personally :tonguewink:)
You're very much loved Assman just keep that in mind :blush:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I just need a concrete milkshake
Mate, you are as hard as they come,

It's understandable to have moments mate,

I'm just glad you are brave enough to come here, tell us about it, get it off your chest and move forward,

I believe you will pull through,

Lol, call it blind faith.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweetheart, you have no reason to apologise or justify yourself.
You have people here who care about you so much and will always be here for you hand and foot. We're not giving up on you, don't give up on us.
If you need to scream, shout, cry whatever it is, we're all here to take it (except @south of heaven he may take it personally :tonguewink:)
You're very much loved Assman just keep that in mind :blush:
Welcome back, it's been a while,
And are you going to be a mum?

Status
Not open for further replies.