Dad jokes

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Did you know that 2 out of every 3 people live next to a pedophile"?
"Not me, I live next to two smoking hot 10 year olds"

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Having sex with a chick last night, she kept calling out someone else's name.... Who the fuck is Rape?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okay here are some jokes that my brother sent to me. I got a laugh, hope you do too... ( two of them a rather naughty)

Now on sale at IKEA - LESBIAN beds, no nuts or screwing involved, it's all tongue and groove...

Due to a water shortage in Ireland, Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8....

Paddy thought his new girlfriend might be the one, but after looking through her knickers drawer and finding a nurse's outfit, a French maids outfit, and a police woman’s uniform, he finally decided if she can't hold down a job, she's not for him.

I got sacked from my job as a bingo caller the other day apparently,'A meal for two with a hairy view' isn't the best way to announce number 69.

Paddy is doing some roofing work for Murphy. He nears the top of the ladder and starts shaking and going dizzy. He calls down to Murphy and says "I tink I will 'ave to go home, I've come all over giddy and feels sick."Murphy asks "Ave yer got vertigo?" Paddy replies "No I only live round the corner."

After 100 years lying on the sea bed, Irish divers were amazed to find that the Titanic’s swimming pool was still full.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A man asks, “God, why did you make woman so beautiful?” God responded, ”So you would love her.” The man asks, “But God, why did you make her so dumb?” God replied, “So she would love you.”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A man asks, “God, why did you make woman so beautiful?” God responded, ”So you would love her.” The man asks, “But God, why did you make her so dumb?” God replied, “So she would love you.”
A young woman was taking golf lessons and had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for medical assistance. The golf pro saw her heading back and said, “You are back early, what’s wrong?” “I was stung by a bee!” she said. “Where?” he asked. “Between the first and second hole.” she replied. He nodded and said, “Your stance is far too wide.”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Q: Is Google male or female?

A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay prior warning .. this one is BRUTAL!!!

Q: What's the best way to bring out the inner child in a woman?
A: With a coathanger

annnnd if I was religious I'd be going straight to hell

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Q: What do you call a gay dinosaur?
A: A megasourass

Last edited:

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see my thread is still humouring people (no pun intended but the lame ass joke was.)

Also @ASSASSIN stop posting funny jokes you bastard! Its supposed to be lame shitty jokes

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, theyre bad jokes, just like the title says.