2017 Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I still reckon if they were blue like my chops above, it would stand out and fit in fat better.

Although in real life looks like the red is more a burgundy/maroon colour.
That looks awsome, i would buy that

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There will be a few white knights come out and say it's great and all that gay hashtag shit just to get the Dogs to retweet or like, then there is the 99.7% that have absolutely destroyed them in the comments hahaha.
They are my most hated people on social media. Sucking dick like they will win the best fan award or something lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 1610 looks like we are sticking with the red for 2017.

The heritage jersey is not bad.
I wish they would ditch sponsors for heritage round. That jersey would be amazing without any of that crap over it. The historic water marks are first class.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
S
This needs to be spammed to the club, ties in perfectly. I still hate the minimal red on the sleeve sponsors, but at least this ties in with the away jersey perfectly

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So glad i got a couple of 2015 80 year jerseys a year or so ago now. The new one looks bad.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The training jersey is a rip off use be $80 or $90 now it is the same price as a jersy $165

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
S

This needs to be spammed to the club, ties in perfectly. I still hate the minimal red on the sleeve sponsors, but at least this ties in with the away jersey perfectly
Yeh jaycar logo is still better but the kia one would be acceptable if it was in blue or black. Theres enough red in their current logo to make us look like we are the roosters lol.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was at the members committee meeting tonight. I voiced my disappointment with the red Kia logo and raised the fact that the Hurricanes in Rugby had a black logo on their jersey a few years back. I was told that Kia are open to changing the colour of the logo on the jersey post 2017 but wanted the red logo for the first year as a must as part of the deal. Let's hope it's reviewed and changed for 2018.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was at the members committee meeting tonight. I voiced my disappointment with the red Kia logo and raised the fact that the Hurricanes in Rugby had a black logo on their jersey a few years back. I was told that Kia are open to changing the colour of the logo on the jersey post 2017 but wanted the red logo for the first year as a must as part of the deal. Let's hope it's reviewed and changed for 2018.
Sounds like Castle bullshit spin to me to make it sound like she's doing something. I bet it doesn't change colour in 2018.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was the answer started with "Thanks for the feedback"?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The players can use the red circle as a target when passing the ball.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I need to find something without the big red blob..

Last edited:

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys remember the last time we had a korean car manufacturer as our major sponsor..... we were minor premiers in 1993,1994 and won the premiership in 1995.

Kia are owned by Hyundai ..... I can feel it in my left testicle that we are going to enter a golden run again!!!!!! The stars are aligning and its all falling into place.

Des has been told that we need a shake up and I'm sure he will be doing his best to change the way we play

I am honestly excited for 2017 , all I want is we start playing some good footy, I can cope a loss if we had a go and tried to throw the pill around.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kia are owned by Hyundai ..... I can feel it in my left testicle that we are going to enter a golden run again!!!!!! The stars are aligning and its all falling into place
You should probably get that looked at. Could be testicular cancer ?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
In years gone by, Id have already purchased 1 or 2 already (When they've been out this early)

These legit don't do anything for me. May buy half price at end of year if I have spare cash.

As if Kia couldn't be done in black & silver instead ...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
After a while people will want to look like the boys on the field, this one will take a while to sink in, we must of been spoiled by Jaycar's blue, at least its on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.