Bulldogs have signed richest sponsorship deal in the club’s 82-year history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des before this sponsorship use to change his tyres when they got old with retreds a bit like selling first graders and buying NSW Cup players. Now KIA is on board he can get good Korea Brand new tyres. Maybe we can sign some Korean Soccer players in their off season at least they will be able to kick so we can use them on the 5th Tackle and if they can not understand Des English then we may have a better game plan as they will not listen to his pathetic game plan!

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Yay, a new company I get the privilege of paying $160 so I can advertise for them on my chest...Shut up and take my money.

p.s Shit jersey, I wait until 2020 for a new one.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its legitimate picture:

Hahaha... the players don't look impressed. If we were playing shit before, just wait and see, we will be taking 'playing shit' to a whole new level! Lol..... talk about having a target on chest!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the most stability the club has had for the past 20 years, it's good to see they are getting things right off the field.

nasheed here,
Bro's you fans?

im livid with you'se.

Listen to yourselves.

All you want to do is badmouth the club at any opportunity.
We just signed the RICHEST deal in bulldogs history......and y'all find negatives?

I call for you all to look at yourselves in the mirror and ask yourselves if you are true fans, or just death riding the clubs every moves?

Why on earth would you diss this move?
wtf is the negative?

@Gareth
@The Eye
@Wahesh
@habs
@habs
@Boxer
@Papa Het
@Wolfmother
@ASSASSIN
@GLENDOGGIES

-Nasheed
Des would be livid with driving a Kia, it just doesn't live up to his Northern Beaches lifestyle.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poeple are quick to forget it wasn't so long ago that we had to give away the front of jersey sponser to Camp Quality because no one would go near us. So to get a upgrade on Jaycar to a multi national company is good for the club no matter what way you look at it.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Poeple are quick to forget it wasn't so long ago that we had to give away the front of jersey sponser to Camp Quality because no one would go near us. So to get a upgrade on Jaycar to a multi national company is good for the club no matter what way you look at it.
I agree with you 100%.... but you cant say it looks good

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%.... but you cant say it looks good
Nah I can't say that haha. Jaycar fit in so perfectly with the jersey so any other company was never going to look as good

NorthernDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Congratulations Bulldogs, congratulations KIA.

Yes the Jersey looks....not that brilliant. KIA 2016 are not the KIA of 2006. Much better cars, quality the others manufacturers are jealous of, first (maybe only) 7 year warranty. KIA and Hyundai are sister companies.
I think Des might already be driving a KIA Optima, bloody nice cars. I drive a Subaru too and Im not a leb.

Sorry I'm rambling, but this is a bloody good result for the club. Hopefully it may translate to being a good result for us the fans too.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Everyone seems to forget that I posted this news long time ago, but if it was too69u everyone would been freaking out about how he knew lol.
Yes I remember thanks champ for the heads up

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't give two fucks about Kia and their shitty little crap cars.... I'm 195cm its not like I fucken fit in one....I want performance on the field!

I mean yay we have a rich club with spastic players and a retarded coach.....soon the other teams will start bashing us up for our lunch money

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I couldn't give two fucks about Kia and their shitty little crap cars.... I'm 195cm its not like I fucken fit in one....I want performance on the field!

I mean yay we have a rich club with spastic players and a retarded coach.....soon the other teams will start bashing us up for our lunch money
Pfffftttttt 195 cm You short **** lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Everyone seems to forget that I posted this news long time ago, but if it was too69u everyone would been freaking out about how he knew lol.
Everyone knew Kia was going to be a major sponsor ffs

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some may recall during the recent Hasler dramas there were some posts regarding the major car company wanting to confirm major sponsorship and some of their 'expectations', let me assure you Des is on notice and must get results from round 1 2017, this sponsorship has hidden good news for us all.
Great news and more to come...

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah sure Marley, put the old post on & see if everyone knew.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah sure Marley, put the old post on & see if everyone knew.
Okay..most peoppe knew. Even if you didn't have inside info it wasn't hard to work out that Kia would be the major jersey sponsor once Jaycar moved on.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Your gotta be kidding me I didn't have inside info lol go back and read the old posts

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your gotta be kidding me I didn't have inside info lol go back and read the old posts
I'm not saying you didn't have inside info, i'm saying you didn't need inside info to work out that Kia would be our next major jersey sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.