Status
Not open for further replies.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been through

* Salary cap scandle
* Coffs Harbour media circus which us fans copped abuse also
* idiot elements of our fans (not fans) causing fights at Friday night games all because it was just a "night out" for these arse clowns
* losing Pay Dymock Smith and McCracken in one year to ARL
* Sonny $ Will-you-eat-a-d**k walk out on our club mid season like a coward f**k when we were not competitive.
* Us having to shred Asotasi Price Anasta OMeley to fit under the cap
* cock heads like Mason and Myles jumping out of the club when we either a) we're trying to build a side around them or b) supported them like family when they had none in Sydney
* Seen a guy we had as a kid and let go, go on to become the greatest player in the game in the last 5 years and will be a future Immortal!!
* watched my side collect a spoon because of the wankers S$W Mason & co walk outs
* seen our Daily M player of the year show his true colours and dick the club and his team mates while now he's a "redemption story"
* watched our club dismiss our club captain Ennis for a ridiculous punt on Liccha
* watched guys like Finucane and Pritchard leave while we overpaid and overplayed that useless fat f**k She Rex
* seen our CEO turn her back on our boys Graham and Klemmer in the after events of Good Friday

AND STAYED TRUE AND LOYAL TO THIS CLUB I LOVE.

This.... FUCKING THIS! Is how my club treats us now!! Scared to sack a coach who was good in his era of the early 2010's with a great roster. Clearly is not up to keeping with the times. Had enough time to implement his plan and make it work. Has to go!

If the club does not do something now to set the wrongs of the last couple of years right for its loyal fans - the LOYALIST in the comp for mine - then perhaps it's time I start giving AFL a bit more of a go (shudder).

This off season will show a lot, and if our board refuses to be there for us any longer, then f**k them for killing this great club I love so much on their watch!

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's hope that we do get the wooden spoon in 2017 so maybe some can get sacked...like Des and CEO.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The big problem is there's quite alot of players coming off contract in 2017. If they hang onto Hasler until the end of 2017 chances are all those players will be signed elsewhere. Then the new coach will have basically the same squad for 2018. What a depressing situation.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So what's the story going around that he has or about to be extending his contract till 2019?
Hopefully its just a nightmare u had

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What a load of absolute bullshit Trex is not contracted for next year
The reason is because theres an iformal agreement that if he isnt picked up elsewhere, he will sign again with us at half the rate.

The club is apparently gobsmacked he hasnt been picked up elsewhere. A player of his calibre and size.

Personally speaking, I dont know why he hasnt signed with the Wests Tigers.

He lives at Concord near the KFC and can virtually walk to training. Tigers need size desperately.

Everyone wins.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The reason is because theres an iformal agreement that if he isnt picked up elsewhere, he will sign again with us at half the rate.

The club is apparently gobsmacked he hasnt been picked up elsewhere. A player of his calibre and size.

He lives at Concord near the KFC and can virtually walk to training. Tigers need size desperately.

Everyone wins.
I thought he lived out Hoxton Park way...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
in 2014 i delivered a pizza to him at his home so can even pinpoint the exact house.
Ive also seen him at the palace at lerast once since then.

So maybe he does live in hoxton park, but that would be against evidence and a recent moval.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in 2014 i delivered a pizza to him at his home so can even pinpoint the exact house.
Ive also seen him at the palace at lerast once since then.

So maybe he does live in hoxton park, but that would be against evidence and a recent moval.
Chicken pizza?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we miss out on all the great talent off contract next year, we'll be fucked for another 5 years.

We need our own version of the "Oust Doust" banner. Maybe something clever and subtle like "Raelene and Des, fuck off"

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Ive heard that we are looking at Greg Bird on a 2 year deal.

Also, alot of the hesitation from going on a spending spree is centred around the fact no ones picked up T Rex officially yet.

Thats complicating everything.
Why would we give a flying fuck what happens to an off contract useless sack of shit? He's gone, we've cut him loose. He can work at maccas drive thru for all I care. Then they can deal with him getting one order correct out of every 10.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are going to be shit for the next 5 years ,we will only get better 3 years after des has fucked off, he has literally fucked the club up badly and its going to take some time to recover providing we get a few good players too.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The cap in 2018 could be anywhere from 7.5 million - 11 million with the new tv deal.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who would be your choices to replace Des? Cleary? Demetriou?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The worse thing that happened in 2016 was Almost making the top 4. By any measure we are not Top 4. Almost making Top 4 saved Haslers ass. Next year we wont make the 8. So for fark sake DO NOT RENEW HASLER OR CASTLE. Then sometime in 2017 they both get punted.

Only then can we begin to rebuild. At that same time we can get rid of Tolman, Liccha, Eastwood and the busted Morris boys, and the preacher. Graham can be saved and he reverts back to the style he played when he first came to us in 2012. Kasiano must lose big weight too in the next 2 off seasons or he can fark off too.

We need a CEO who knows football, a creative attacking coach, trainers who will get our squad to be one of the fittest in the league.

Next year during footy season watch Swans, GWS, MLB.....

Dont buy any Dogs merchandise, go to Dogs games or renew your membership. The Board will act as we want them to...mark my words.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

Everyone wins.
Both wrong. He lives around Merrylands area.
But his parents home is around hoxton park way.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
SURELY Des would have KPI's on him (as would Carsehole), and if those KPIs are not meant its bye bye!

If they DON'T have KPIs in their contract, the entire fucking board should be stood down immediately.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've just had a chat with a very reliable source from the club and he's told me to expect a very disappointing year next year.
We are not in the market for anyone at the moment, including Lolohea.

The club is hoping Des will walk. He won't be sacked because they don't want to pay out his final year but it sounds like he's pretty much lost half the change room
That source of yours know what happened within the team during the second bye? Starting with the shellacking in Townsville, ever since then the players looked like they didn't know what they were doing and didn't want to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.