CARNEY: The rumours are getting stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
More chance of Benji Marshall coming than Todd carney...
The day we sign Benji Marshall or Todd carney is the day I stop watching NRL. No way we need either of these clowns anywhere near us

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Read somewhere, of course it is the Broncos are looking to offer Radradra $500k a season, not bad for 1 of the best wingers who also comes in a really helps out coming out of trouble, dont know why we dont try get blokes like that
We don't have an unlimited salary cap like the Broncos. Anyway, why chase good wingers when the ball never gets that far?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if you're joking but walsh's last year in the nrl was actually really good for penrith, great kicking game too. Actually wouldn't be an awful option. In saying that i haven't really seen him play lately and ive got no clue how old he is
I'm always taking this piss as the club has been taking the piss out of us fans for way too long.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Foran signing with the Warriors for 12 months, is not going to squash the rumours of him linking up with Des at the Dogs in 2018 will it?
Another 12 months of Foran to the Dogs BS!! I hope our club just make it clear that there will be no more offers to Foran end of story but, like always we will continue to show our frustrations and rely on rumours and innuendoes via other clubs or social media.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cant understand why some of you are taking the piss out of Todd Carney when he likes to do it himself !

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can tell you that Des is the problem we have with recruitment. Players are reluctant to play under him and apparently Ennis, Pritchard and Hodko leaving had more to do with removing an influential player faction than any on field reasons.
This is 100% spot on.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can tell you that Des is the problem we have with recruitment. Players are reluctant to play under him and apparently Ennis, Pritchard and Hodko leaving had more to do with removing an influential player faction than any on field reasons.
Hit the nail on the head

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our best signing wouldnt be a 6 a 7 or whatever,our best signing woukd be kevin walters.
Dump hasler,cant stand the guy,he is not canterbury, absolute bellend!
Starts at the top.
Go back to teaching ans stay your side of the spit too,and take she rex with you.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember watching him against the broncos at suncorp in 2014, sharks we're getting dominated and losing 22-0 and carney led them to a 24-22 win.

When was the last time we had a half that could do this? Shove Reynolds into 9. Carney's a dick, but the Dogs already get slammed for every little thing they do wrong, sign him anyway.

Only signing nice guys is admirable, and personally have no respect for him as a human being, but we haven't the talent to fuck about atm. Put him on a performance contract, I don't care.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Read somewhere, of course it is the Broncos are looking to offer Radradra $500k a season, not bad for 1 of the best wingers who also comes in a really helps out coming out of trouble, dont know why we dont try get blokes like that
A very elastic salary cap can help attract lot's of top line players. Parramatta apparently have him on 250k so double the salary would probably be a very attractive offer to him.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if we're going to sign carney Des may as well just coach Reynolds on how to straighten the attack.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We don't have an unlimited salary cap like the Broncos. Anyway, why chase good wingers when the ball never gets that far?
No , Because the broncos don't have 5 props consuming 3mil. The most important part of Des ball is metres made, so We've chosen to spend the part of our cap that should Be reserved for one (X factor) spine player on 2 props..

Status
Not open for further replies.