Your team hit list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belmore4life

Waterboy
Reaction score
Think about it like this. If you were in a spelling bee and were very average at spelling it does matter how passioned you are about spelling. You still don't have the skills to match it with the others.

If we win a premiership it wilk not be because Josh Reynolds was passionated i will be cause he is playing outside of skillfull because Reynolds has not got much skill.
Yeah, your right

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who ever mentions RFM has rocks in their heads the Kids got Talent. Just needs more game time.
RFM is Dessie best signing since he came to the club. Kids got more skill then most of our forward pack combined

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gentleman for heavens sake, without knowing what horrible game plan they had, we can't blame the players. Tolman has been awesome. If he'd been played like a regular prop, instead of a number 7 then all of you would be 'hail tolman'. Lesson is simple: you can't expect to win a marathon with a prop

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OUT :

Lichaa, Tolman, Lloyd Perrett (due to not getting a game and clearly having issues with Des). (with Williams, Browne, Rona, Sam Perrett confirmed)

IN :

Foran, Matulino, Vaughan (Lee, Kennar confirmed?)
Richard kenners signatures confirmed.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lloyd deserves a shot in first grade with a good full pre season under his belt. Off the bench he would be much better than browne and Faulolo. More moblie and a better metre eater. Keep him i say. Tolman has to go before anyone. Worst prop i n the game and stifles are attack and when we ever get a roll on, you can guarantee that his hit up will fuk our momentum. Foran is a must. He just oozes confidence and maturity which will rub off on all players. Borris back to the wing and hoppa at centre. The other wing spot for brenko and Jorris at centre. Fusitua would be the fullback i would go after. Keep mbye at 5/8 and foran at 7 and reynolds off the bench. We need a hardnosed edge forward that can run good lines and funicane back so we are tight around the middle and put on some hits in defense. We need to toughen up and show some mongrel. The dogs of war mentality has to come back.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would swap Tolman with Paul Vaughan and give Jackson the captaincy so Graham just focuses on running the ball and playing footy only. This team just needs to get fitter and show some grunt in every game and we can give 2017 a good crack.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who ever mentions RFM has rocks in their heads the Kids got Talent. Just needs more game time.
Yeah I might be one of the rocks people. TBH can't get many full match replays over here this year, so that may have been a bit harsh.
But mate I've seen him let in a few points in D in 2016 - even suspected other teams were targeting him a bit.
Agree that he is exciting, looks mobile and has a wicked off-load (if we actually get into support play again).

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Graham is past his best. A lot of people dont take into account he has played around 340 first grade games between us and super league thats not even mentioning the rep games he has played in. His body isnt up for the rigours of the game anymore. He has lost his bite in attack and just isnt the same as previous years. Its not the captaincy that has affected him, his body has been put through so much strain, im not sure he can handle it for too much longer. He has been a great player and ive loved watching him play but its his time to move on and let younger players make their claim for a first grade spot.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Players we could/ should sign by 2018/ the end of 2018

1. Holmes
2. Kalyan Pongba
3. Foran/ Pearce/ Shaun johnson
4. Vaughen
5. Cook
6. lolohea
7. Tyson frizell

Players we must get rid of

Graham
Tolman
Morris bros
Eastwood
Lichaa
Hoppa

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Kas needs to lose 7-8 kgs get fitter and play 50-60 minutes.
Lichaa and mbye need to change the way they play.
Brett Morris needs a full physical examination and testing done.
Josh Morris is on his last legs.
Hopoate and Tolman need to go.
Graham and Eastwood should be benched.
trex, browne both gone which makes me happy.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kalyn Ponga @ fullback
Kiren Foran @ halfback
Sam Williams @ 5/8
Moses Mbye @ hooker
Josh Reynalds utility off bench

Status
Not open for further replies.