Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran is worth 600 thousand and nothing more.I hope we dont pay overs.He cant even kick goals but what he will bring is an attacking edge and someone who demands the ball all game and a better short kicking game than current options.Adam reynolds is within the top echelon of players for goal kicking and general kicking both long and short and can organise. Hed be better value by a long shot but there is no guarantee wed get him so a gamble on foran is most likely option.This is a desperation attempt from Des i reckon as his failure to evolve as coach has been exposed and is being heavily scrutinized.(rightly so).If this was to happen you would like to think Reynolds or Mybe to 9 to accomodate and Liccha on outer?. We are supposed to have cap pressure with all heavily back ended contracts that like at manly des is renowned for so how do we work this?.Des-Kelly Eagon-Cleal -Raeline all need to go ASAP.

after reading your post i am not that excited about getting foran now.

Fuck you Des!

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck the media, I reckon it would be a great stand to come out and fuck Hoppa off.
Above everything this is my number one concern, makes us look pathetic really.
Getting rid of him will make us look like a good, hard, no nonsense club which we used to be.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF Foran,
Mbye would be an awesome Fullback - genuine quick, good step and a good rocket ball, if he's in space with support.
Agree we need a 9.
Just can't see Mbye at 9.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is very desperate to get him because Foran is the only one that could save des arse at the dogs .
This is how it will go down.

Des - Foran, your my last hope if you don't sign I'm done at the dogs, I will be fired...

Foran - look Des, I will sign on a few conditions, 1 million a year, and I get to choose what games I play!

Des - done!

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the issues Williams had, Des got the best out of him. Williams was a freak at the Dogs.

So far he has done extremely well with Hoppa, the bloke has been on fire. Hoppa just thrives playing Sunday arvo games.

With Kieran and his mental issues, gambling, drinking and match fixing problems, I have faith in Des that he will turn Kieran into the next immortal.

Ennis has not been the same since leaving the dogs. His form has been piss poor at the Sharks.

Lichaa has hit new epic levels. He is one lucky boy to leave the Sharks and have his career mentored by Des. Lichaa will be NSW no.9 next year and will be there for the next decade

Hurry up and bring on 2017!!!!!!!!

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am still not convinced that Foran will b playing with the dogs for a few reasons. Everytome we r to announce a major signing & media leaks it out they do not sign for us! Yes i get the fatherly figure & be in Sydney for his kids i miss my kids all the time. Foran when not injured & mind on footy has a crafty footy brain they can organise our team as well as play of the couf like Terry Lamb see it on the run. He is tough & he made TRex look good at Manly getting him to run in holes etc. His kicking game is nit as good as others nor can he kick goals but defensively very sound. Let us see even if he does want to sign with us we should make sure as a club that he is clean from match fixing b4 we proceed. We need to have that duty of care we as a club our sponsors & fans. Lastly, A happy foran both on & off the field if he signs means a more successful bulldogs outfit! Lastly all the players gave to buy in this new structure or else fans, players & sponsors will desert our once mighty club! We all hope we get a few signings like foran & another goal kicker / hooker please!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
With all the issues Williams had, Des got the best out of him. Williams was a freak at the Dogs.

So far he has done extremely well with Hoppa, the bloke has been on fire. Hoppa just thrives playing Sunday arvo games.

With Kieran and his mental issues, gambling, drinking and match fixing problems, I have faith in Des that he will turn Kieran into the next immortal.

Ennis has not been the same since leaving the dogs. His form has been piss poor at the Sharks.

Lichaa has hit new epic levels. He is one lucky boy to leave the Sharks and have his career mentored by Des. Lichaa will be NSW no.9 next year and will be there for the next decade

dreams are free. lol

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess we're desperate and we can't perform any worse on the field with him.
Just hope he doesn't drag the club through the mud with another scandal.
If he has some kinda breakdown halfway through the year and leaves it would be still the same result as if he didn't come anyway, on the field anyway..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

You make des out to be a super coach lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IF Foran,
Mbye would be an awesome Fullback - genuine quick, good step and a good rocket ball, if he's in space with support.
Agree we need a 9.
Just can't see Mbye at 9.
1. Abbey
6. Mbye
7. Foran
9. Lichaa
13. Reynolds

That looks healthy.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So if Foran signs with us, for all the resident punters in here do we bet FOR or AGAINST our team next year?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
RLW_Wanker claiming chances are slim of us signing him.

Bloke knows fuck all so not too worried.

As I mentioned in another thread, he loves his kids and i highly doubt would move too far away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.