Raelene

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Castle hasn't got the club making money we get a $4 million bail out from the leagues club every year !
If her job is only making money, she wouldn't set bs goals that are football related , or do a blogging with the boss.
She is more involved in the footy side of things than you make it out to be. And des answers to her, and she answers to the board. The only time des answers to the board is if they have instructed her to make des front the board.
We can go at Ralene forever but the problem is Des answers only to the board.

If Ralene is made a scapegoat then the ones responsible for these crappy decisions will get away with it. This is the Boards set up, the board approved stupid contracts like Hopoates and the board that has given Des free reign.

We need to get answers from the board., They are the ones responsible. We shouldn't be going after scapegoats. We need a Spanish Inquision at the AGM and not let them get away with this. They have remained unchallenged for TOO long and must think they are untouchable. That would explain the stupid, weird decisions.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Hoppa there next year?
Surely not..
Need to make a stand on this ****.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol so isn't that hypacritical of you to say you're smarter than me if you're promoting yourself to be about equality and non discriminating and shiz? And no you're completely wrong one of the sports I like watching is ufc and Rhonda is up their with my fav fighters. She's a female. You know why? Coz she fights for her reputation and is the highest paid fighter in ufc and she fkn hates feminists that think they should be treated better than men just Coz they're a female and think everything should be put on a silver platter for them.

I stand by my comments about raelene isn't for the job she has no balls a girl can't do a guys job and a guy can't do a chicks job unless you want mediocrity which is what we're getting.
I'm just having a joke with you but I think you're talking about a small percentage of women, most women know their limitations.
Being a UFC fighter is NOT something females aspire to lol. To want to be such an aggressive fighting machine goes against the natural make up of a female, we do not have the 'built in' testosterone levels to maintain it.
This chick Rhonda is going against the grain ( maybe she takes testosterone) . Why would you pick a chick who's obviously faking being a male as an example of a true female . She's a freak ! It's like me saying Bruce Jenner is a true female because he knows the pain of walking in heels.
I think you'd be better off saying I like aggressive and strong women ( feminists are aggressive and strong btw)

I'm digging deep here and suggesting you're annoyed at Castle and people like her who think that just because they're good sales or marketing people that theyre qualified in any industry regardless of the type of industry . Well I agree with and i feel its wrong too.
She's just got self entitlement issues , she's very arrogant in thinking she can run a male dominated industry and inconsiderate of the culture of the established group. I'm guessing the staff and players have had to change a fair bit since she's come on board which is the PC thing to do . I personally wouldn't feel right about it but to say Castle is a feminist , you're not right she's a product of someone who feels self entitled to have a job regardless of what the job industry it is.
call that feminist if you want but it's not.
I was called the token female when I got my first job as a computer programmer at qantas and I can tell you I didn't ask for any special treatment ,I just tried to blend in ,I made it clear that I wasn't there to change how they talked or the culture in the office but they naturally toned it down , some did anyway lol.

I just grew a thick skin and actually enjoyed their crude way of talking and thinking,the banter was fun too. Very different than females as I wasn't too familiar with it coming from an all girls school.

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
as i have always said

no one is superior than anyone BUT ...BUT

Mother Nature (call it God if you wish) did not design:

men to do women's job
women to do men's job

Raelene is in the wrong job.
It's not really a mans job , Its just a mans industry , In essence Raelene is just a sales and marketing person impersonating a CEO. She comes across as having very limited knowledge of the sport and Little concern .. Not a good front man for the NRL really. So that alone is ridiculous and inappropriate , in any other industry there'd be a vote of no confidence for that reason alone but she is what the bulldogs wanted a female head ,to increase interest from females ,full stop.

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 grandfinals by 2019 so in 3 years we must win 2 lol we won't even make the fucking 8 next year.
Raiders getting better
Panthers getting better
Tigers will improve
Parra will be in the race
Titans will improve
Newcastle may even win 2 games and improve.
We on the other end are getting worse .next year will be fucked
Back to back baby... 2018, 2019!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm just having a joke with you but I think you're talking about a small percentage of women, most women know their limitations.
Being a UFC fighter is NOT something females aspire to lol. To want to be such an aggressive fighting machine goes against the natural make up of a female, we do not have the 'built in' testosterone levels to maintain it.
This chick Rhonda is going against the grain ( maybe she takes testosterone) . Why would you pick a chick who's obviously faking being a male as an example of a true female . She's a freak ! It's like me saying Bruce Jenner is a true female because he knows the pain of walking in heels.
I think you'd be better off saying I like aggressive and strong women ( feminists are aggressive and strong btw)

I'm digging deep here and suggesting you're annoyed at Castle and people like her who think that just because they're good sales or marketing people that theyre qualified in any industry regardless of the type of industry . Well I agree with and i feel its wrong too.
She's just got self entitlement issues , she's very arrogant in thinking she can run a male dominated industry and inconsiderate of the culture of the established group. I'm guessing the staff and players have had to change a fair bit since she's come on board which is the PC thing to do . I personally wouldn't feel right about it but to say Castle is a feminist , you're not right she's a product of someone who feels self entitled to have a job regardless of what the job industry it is.
call that feminist if you want but it's not.
I was called the token female when I got my first job as a computer programmer at qantas and I can tell you I didn't ask for any special treatment ,I just tried to blend in ,I made it clear that I wasn't there to change how they talked or the culture in the office but they naturally toned it down , some did anyway lol.

I just grew a thick skin and actually enjoyed their crude way of talking and thinking,the banter was fun too. Very different than females as I wasn't too familiar with it coming from an all girls school.
Usually I pick up on jokes lol my bad.
That's good then that's how it should be that's really all what my ranting is about feminists thinking men have to bend over backwards for them and use bs stats that are literally bs to try and get their points across. The men shouldn't have to change how they are in front of women if they want equality true?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Usually I pick up on jokes lol my bad.
That's good then that's how it should be that's really all what my ranting is about feminists thinking men have to bend over backwards for them and use bs stats that are literally bs to try and get their points across. The men shouldn't have to change how they are in front of women if they want equality true?
I think men should try to blend in too , say its a female environment where there's usually a culture of washing coffee cups after yourself or using knives to spread margarine on a slice of bread instead of your fat fingers men should follow suit for the sake of harmony.. It's all about trying to fit in to your environment. It's not a mans world you know its a world of many many creatures including women .
Men have taken over leadership because they are physically stronger but men as the only humans cannot exist without women so there needs to be an equal amount of respect for women and their contributions.

Women are just like men except we're less hairy

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread a woman can't do a mans job. Feminists come the fuk at me bitches got no balls to handle des. As much as we hate Greenberg he is about results not the fkn Africans free houses and memberships. He would be getting rid of Des or put him on notice by now.
Wow the sexism from some posts on here lol

People keep banging on about African refugee memberships. I don't see the correlation between piss poor on-field performance and community work?

You people do realise the image we portray off the field is important, especially when the media will always try to paint us as bottle-throwing terrorists and r*pists?

At the end of the day our forwards are soft, our halves can't kick, our structure is non-existent, and our coach has done SFA to rectify these issues this year. But no, let's blame community work and the sex of our CEO...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think men should try to blend in too , say its a female environment where there's usually a culture of washing coffee cups after yourself or using knives to spread margarine on a slice of bread instead of your fat fingers men should follow suit for the sake of harmony.. It's all about trying to fit in to your environment. It's not a mans world you know its a world of many many creatures including women .
Men have taken over leadership because they are physically stronger but men as the only humans cannot exist without women so there needs to be an equal amount of respect for women and their contributions.

lol, as skippy says "NOT ALL"

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

People keep banging on about African refugee memberships. I don't see the correlation between piss poor on-field performance and community work?

You people do realise the image we portray off the field is important, especially when the media will always try to paint us as bottle-throwing terrorists and r*pists?

At the end of the day our forwards are soft, our halves can't kick, our structure is non-existent, and our coach has done SFA to rectify these issues this year. But no, let's blame community work and the sex of our CEO...
A CEO is the Cheif executive officer the boss the front man the leader .. The one who is answerable , she can't be known as the CEO when she feels like it and the pr manager when things get tough. no wonder people are angry .
I don't agree with personal insults that'a a low blow but I do think she needs to address the people honestly and with out talking in riddles.

I recall her giving us dickhead responses to our fullback crisis like we are signing a rock star or something stupid , I think she thinks she's talking to a bunch of morons .. A little respect towards your members goes a long way Raelene so get on with and stop hiding.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
A CEO is the Cheif executive officer the boss the front man the leader .. The one who is answerable , she can't be known as the CEO when she feels like it and the pr manager when things get tough. no wonder people are angry .
I don't agree with personal insults that'a a low blow but I do think she needs to address the people honestly and with out talking in riddles.

I recall her giving us dickhead responses to our fullback crisis like we are signing a rock star or something stupid , I think she thinks she's talking to a bunch of morons .. A little respect towards your members goes a long way Raelene so get on with and stop hiding.
Not disagreeing with you or most on here, and I'm not saying she isn't accountable. She is certainly accountable on some fronts - most of those we don't know as members because we don't know what she says or does behind closed doors with the board members.

But to blame our on field performance on her sex or free memberships? Did the refugees tell Lichaa not to pass or Mbye to go hiding? Or Graham and Tolman to soften up?

First things first, our coach and players are the reason we played poor this year. The onus is now on Raelene to put pressure on Des. How she is doing that, and whether she is doing that who really knows on here honestly?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Ok this needs to be established. Women and men are fkn different lol we are equal in the sense that we are human and a man isn't more important than a woman just as a woman isn't more important than a man. But we are different, biologically were fkn different, physically were different, mentally we are different.
it's been said many times before there are things women can do men can't and that's what feminists need to focus on instead of trying to make females into men. If you wanna be like men then I guess you're lesbians or trannies Coz a guy trying to be a girl is either gay or he's a tranny.
Feminists want to play the victim card world wide in order to get further in life without actually working their butts off like hard working men. The wage gap? It's a fkn myth look at real stats as to why there is a wage gap and not just oh that man got 20k more than that female. Maybe that female has taken more days off maybe Coz of her periods, maybe Coz she didn't stay back to do extra work, maybe she had a hair appointment and wouldn't stay back. All these things add up and show why some men are paid more than females and shows why men climb the ladder faster. But feminists don't wanna work hard like that they just wanna say hey! Women have been oppressed I deserve 100k and the higher position than that man because men are more likely to bash their wives (which is completely false by the way) and climb their way up the ladder that way.
I was just Gavin McInnes on YouTube vs a feminist all her main issue was after he busted all the myths was women's sexuality pretty much wanting females to be able to fuck whenever they want dress like sluts but not be seen as sluts and be seen as a powerful woman that owns her body lol.
Feminism is fkd and it's getting to the point where it's borderline communism

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lol so I think maybe your comprehension skills have a taken a turn for the worst. How many sack des threads has there been and posts about him being the issue have there been compared to us wanting raelene gone lol?

Some people have no clue....
It's a footy club not a United Nations fkn organisation lol.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol so I think maybe your comprehension skills have a taken a turn for the worst. How many sack des threads has there been and posts about him being the issue have there been compared to us wanting raelene gone lol?

Some people have no clue....
It's a footy club not a United Nations fkn organisation lol.
People here are blaming her sex, including yourself. Therein lies the issue.

Once again, I'm not saying Raelene has nothing to answer for. Read my response to Wolfmother above. But she is not the primary reason we had a poor year.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not disagreeing with you or most on here, and I'm not saying she isn't accountable. She is certainly accountable on some fronts - most of those we don't know as members because we don't know what she says or does behind closed doors with the board members.

But to blame our on field performance on her sex or free memberships? Did the refugees tell Lichaa not to pass or Mbye to go hiding? Or Graham and Tolman to soften up?

First things first, our coach and players are the reason we played poor this year. The onus is now on Raelene to put pressure on Des. How she is doing that, and whether she is doing that who really knows on here honestly?
Yes I know she is not directly responsible for lichaa not passing to mbye but as the CEO she is responsible for the product . The players are destroying the product and she has a responsibility to restore it.
The community work she does is great but the product must be the priority , its the CEOs responsibility to maintain and grow the product first then branch into other areas. , I think too much power has been given to a certain person and too much time has been given to branching which inevitably cost us the season.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I know she is not directly responsible for lichaa not passing to mbye but as the CEO she is responsible for the product . The players are destroying the product and she has a responsibility to restore it.
The community work she does is great but the product must be the priority , its the CEOs responsibility to maintain and grow the product first then branch into other areas. , I think too much power has been given to a certain person and too much time has been given to branching which inevitably cost us the season.
What is this product you are talking about? And what would you like her to do to make us win games and look more competitive?

I don't disagree with you, but there's only so much she can do to make us look more competitive and bring back the Dogs of War attitude on the field. It's our shitty football that is the main reason why our fans aren't happy. That's something Des is primarily responsible for, and has taken away from the team. If she's going to do anything, she should take in our concerns as fans that we won't settle for anything less than a Premiership. Now more than ever, her and the board should be putting pressure on Des. I agree with that totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.