Des Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We know what we need to fix its pretty obvious.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He will blame errors and completions and fail to acknowledge the significant shortcomings his game plan, and the impotent attack when we are completing

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if i want des I would seriously be embarrassed; not just the doggies fans but every other team fan and commentators and Everyone Fuken else can see his game plan is the bloody problem. Grow some balls des and change the game plan or fuk off. You are pathetic to watch with your shitty excuses. Turned a top 4 side into robots that fuck up occasionally

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have the same feeling I had around the time Folkesy came out and said the fans were niff nuffs. Except this time we are in the finals and Folkes won the wooden spoon and got sacked lol.

Reactions: DT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
even the fucken taxi drivers know how counter bulldogs clumsy as fuck , no brain footy.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have the same feeling I had around the time Folkesy came out and said the fans were niff nuffs. Except this time we are in the finals and Folkes won the wooden spoon and got sacked lol.
Folkes wasn't sacked. Just wasn't offered a new contract.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of what happens in the finals, his time is up.

Unfortunately he doesn't appear to be the type to fall on the sword so either way he'll win.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Look I don't think he's had the best season but come on, this is a bit rough. Your talking about our captain here.
Fu3k him. Our "captain" is getting paid $750k a year with our hard earned money.
What's he getting payed so much, and a captain if he has no idea.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should not be captain should not start he had the kasiano effect when he used to come on after 20

Status
Not open for further replies.