Fuck off Raelene and Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope we lose nextnweekend. Only way tjose flogs reylene and des will be examined.. or we march through belmore.

khal0ody

Waterboy
Reaction score
Its a disgrace. Best forward pack on paper. Licha to go too

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sad thing castle will deem this year successful. Once member drops right off and crowds then the pressure is on .its a buisness if they start losing $$$ questions will be asked i can tell you most of your average dogs fans are over it not just here on the kennel

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des has got no answers, this stupid gameplan is what they trained for all season and is all they know....he has to go.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its a disgrace. Best forward pack on paper. Licha to go too
Are we kidding ourselves, if we actually were the best forward pack in the Comp we would be dominating the exchanges...were not doing that. Cowboys have the best forward pack in the competition.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The admins on this page are going to have their work cut out for them merging all the f@ck off Des/Ralene threads

khal0ody

Waterboy
Reaction score
Are we kidding ourselves, if we actually were the best forward pack in the Comp we would be dominating the exchanges...were not doing that. Cowboys have the best forward pack in the competition.
Thats being sarcastic. I can't believe how we have been performing.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't the board just sign Raelene until 2019, shows they've got NFI.

** waits for all the usual apologists to come out and tell us Raelene is wonderful and doing her job.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Raelene will be in the paper this week saying that Panthers fans can get Panthers merchandise from the Bulldogs Team store.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raelene will be in the paper this week saying that Panthers fans can get Panthers merchandise from the Bulldogs Team store.
May uf she offered the panthers girs to give us lap dances after our loss it may be tempting to go

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
We have the best forward pack in the comp, the reason why the cows forwards are able to dominate is because of their halves are able control and direct their plays, something that our halves dont do at all

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I did not renew my membership this year. I have followed the Berries and Dogs for over 40 years. A person can only take so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.