Who I'd have coaching us

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe some people. I agree we are playing shit, but we are also winning whilst playing shit. If we go into the finals placed in the top 4 I have confidence we can win it. Everyone knows come September we go up a few gears so let's see what we can do in the finals from the top 4. We haven't been in the top 4 since 2012 and even made a gf in 2014 from 7th.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe some people. I agree we are playing shit, but we are also winning whilst playing shit. If we go into the finals placed in the top 4 I have confidence we can win it. Everyone knows come September we go up a few gears so let's see what we can do in the finals from the top 4. We haven't been in the top 4 since 2012 and even made a gf in 2014 from 7th.
agree we make top 4 we can win comp

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We don't need a new coach, we just need Des to adapt a game plan that suits our team.

Sure we are winning, but we make it hard for ourselves to win.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLL at people complaining about Hasler .. always something to bitch about. First it was our place on the ladder and now that we are sitting in third you've all found something else to have a whinge about.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have been complaining for 4 years and for those 4 years we have been correct.. we have won nothing and will continue to win nothing. Nothing has changed in those 4 years.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
After what happened at the tigers I doubt Lamb would want to coach. I've heard he is quite happy with what he's doing with the club. How successful any coach is also depends on quality of the player they have, if Des and Cleal control that then we've seen alot of nsw cup players come and go, some were very low quality players.

On ennis he was offered 1 year and another year depending depending on how things worked out. He had the chance to mentor Lichaa and as a cub captain we would have had a job for him for life. But he walked away to play with the sharks for 1 extra year. Good luck to him for doing that but he made his choice to walk away from the club so I wouldn't welcome him back to the coaching staff.
Hasler has never played for us before......

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We don't need a new coach, we just need Des to adapt a game plan that suits our team.

Sure we are winning, but we make it hard for ourselves to win.
He won't change. He's too stubborn. Same crap for 4 seasons in a row now. We were lucky with the finals draw in 2014.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Either we have to win a comp or at least play attractive football. We haven't won shit and we play boring football. It's too much to just accept it and move on.

I truly believe that if we play at our best then we can win this years comp.

Reactions: GDR

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler has never played for us before......
I don't get the point you are trying to make by saying that. Did you mean that because Lamb played for us he would automatically make a good coach. Because Kevin Moore also played for us and he didn't make a good coach.

Btw if you go back to my original comment I agree with you about it getting to the point of having to make a change if we don't get a premiership this year but it seems the board and CEO are quite happy with things.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't get the point you are trying to make by saying that. Did you mean that because Lamb played for us he would automatically make a good coach. Because Kevin Moore also played for us and he didn't make a good coach.

Btw if you go back to my original comment I agree with you about it getting to the point of having to make a change if we don't get a premiership this year but it seems the board and CEO are quite happy with things.
It was in response to the Ennis shouldn't be allowed back because he left.

People think I have a personal vendetta against Hasler but I honestly don't. I just love the Bulldogs that much that I hate us not being on top. We are nowhere near our potential and with this roster we should've won a comp in the past 5 years.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
KiwiDog - I would rather be the Warriors and be in 7th place then be 3rd and the way we play, we are disgusting to watch, at least their team tries and show moer potential then us. And Hasler has been here for 5 fukn years and won NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA....
would you still rather be the warriors?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Head Coach: Jim Dymock - is our current attack coach, so what you are seeing at the moment is largely him. Des doesn't do all the coaching, he just oversees it.
Therefore Jim does what Des says. So what we are really seeing is Des in a Jimmy disguise. Too cloak and dagger this coaching stuff. 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.