Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is the go with this guy?

How much $$$ is he on?
Why doesnt he get game time?

I honestly dont understand. I don't beleive castles corporate answer either about the nsw cup draw...

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is the go with this guy?

How much $$$ is he on?
Why doesnt he get game time?

I honestly dont understand. I don't beleive castles corporate answer either about the nsw cup draw...

Not good enough to even be 18th man once eastwood is back.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Will play tomorrow in NSW Cup.

He was on the bench 19th man for us this week, and because NSW Cup play Saturday, he'll line up for them (and probably score a few tries).

When the NSW Cup games are played BEFORE our NRL games, it creates an issue as they have him as cover for a forward injury.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
On the outer, plays a limited role in first grade but kills NSW Cup with big minutes. A new club will do him a world of good.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Be interesting to see what happens now that Sam retired

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont understand though.... he isnt any worse then faulalo or even browne (who is terrible)..... browne should play nsw cup. Its reported we are paying him big $$$... something just does not seem to add up

Last edited:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lloyd is actually a very good and skillful prop who has suffered tremendously under Hasler, limited minutes, always in and out of the team, sometimes not playing for weeks. You guys expect miracles from this Kid.
Under a different coach, if given the opportunity he would be a great prop.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
He had a mid season handshake deal with the Titans.

until his father stepped in and got involved and the deal was taken off the table

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok. So from what i just gathered.... the club is pretty much trying to force him out.... shit go if true. He loves the club, got lured in by des, only to be spat out because des likes tim browne and trex... He has not had a chance to properly establish himself....

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lloyd is actually a very good and skillful prop who has suffered tremendously under Hasler, limited minutes, always in and out of the team, sometimes not playing for weeks. You guys expect miracles from this Kid.
Under a different coach, if given the opportunity he would be a great prop.
I agree he would be a great lock under our style which will allow klemmer for impact off the bench!.... Des is cracked tbh

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Taupau was forced out as well as Finucane and Pritchard who all loved the DOgs with a passion, while we kept Browne and TREX and Ohanlon etc

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taupau was forced out as well as Finucane and Pritchard who all loved the DOgs with a passion, while we kept Browne and TREX and Ohanlon etc
Can only keep so many, taupau and fincuane would of taken good upgrades to keep em here! Can't keep everyone

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can only keep so many, taupau and fincuane would of taken good upgrades to keep em here! Can't keep everyone
I totally understand that, but we could have offloaded Trex earlier, got rid of Browne and Tolman or Graham and been able to keep those youngsters, but whats done is done. Just sad at times to see Taupau causing carnage and not in our Jersey.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T-Rex - no one would take
Finucane - who we kept are better
Taupau - could be Santa turns up once per year
Pritchard - massive loss

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok. So from what i just gathered.... the club is pretty much trying to force him out.... shit go if true. He loves the club, got lured in by des, only to be spat out because des likes tim browne and trex... He has not had a chance to properly establish himself....
It's true but it's because he has a poor attitude. He and Lane had poor attitudes pre season. You know what happened to Lane but Perret is staying put cause he's on good coin.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the outer, plays a limited role in first grade but kills NSW Cup with big minutes. A new club will do him a world of good.
From memory, when we snagged Sam Perrett from the Roosters getting Lloyd's signature on a contract was even more important. Lloyd was the preferred Perrett. But obviously the deal has gone sour.

If Lloyd is killing it in the NSW Cup there must be clubs who want him so its got to be a helluva personality clash to waste good money on him and not play him. Not real smart business either.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Hasn't impressed when he's played first grade. RFM impressed straight away when he signed with us

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had a mid season handshake deal with the Titans.

until his father stepped in and got involved and the deal was taken off the table
More like until tits signed peats and hurrel within a fortnight and the deal was dead and buried

Status
Not open for further replies.