Rona to Western Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I think that Dong guy will make way and mead to wing
Don is playing some good footy, and in their long term plans. It's between mead and hoff. If I had to choose, I'd say hoff to get dropped.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
From what I'm hearing Perrett will be around next year and Rona wants to stay but doesn't mean he's wanted.
I've heard similar but the other way around (aka Rona being here next year, and Perrett wanting to stay but club eager to move him on.

I think that Dong guy will make way and mead to wing
I doubt it.

Dong is a fairly solid team player and often hard to bring down due to his rigid build. Can be exciting with hands on the ball, and has a decent squirt of pace when needed. It's good to see him grasping his first grade chance with both hands, and giving it a good shot. Been more than a few instances where he's spread the defence, split them open, then blasted straight through the hole. In other instances I've seen him ram through holes and score.

It'd be wrong for him to get shafted or dicked around by the Titans, or for them to give him the arse..

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don hasn't really shown me what the others in the backs can do or are worth as they have some reps there.

I've heard similar but the other way around (aka Rona being here next year, and Perrett wanting to stay but club eager to move him on.

I doubt it.

Dong is a fairly solid team player and often hard to bring down due to his rigid build. Can be exciting with hands on the ball, and has a decent squirt of pace when needed. It's good to see him grasping his first grade chance with both hands, and giving it a good shot. Been more than a few instances where he's spread the defence, split them open, then blasted straight through the hole. In other instances I've seen him ram through holes and score.

It'd be wrong for him to get shafted or dicked around by the Titans, or for them to give him the arse..
Lmao, his name is too easy to play with if you ask me

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Based on the fact Hayne is a far better fullback then pretty much any fullback in the game...

Mead is as good as winger as either of those too. That said he is also on much bigger $$$ and older. Which is why the Titans are prepared to cut him loose.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And you believe that rubbish?Its people like you that keep the papers in business...

Ahh do I really??? How did you feel today when Rona has all but confirmed he will be leaving??

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I am yet again proven 100% accurate and Marley, MR I and the rest of the I know so crew are proven wrong... Oh Marley were also top 4 your predictions seem to be on the waterslide

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Keep believing the papers ;) These stories only exist in an attempt to destablise our club. Happens EVERY year around finals time.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mead is 27 and at the peak of his career. Won't make rookies mistakes and not to old to turn around and chase grubbers into the ingoal.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I am yet again proven 100% accurate and Marley, MR I and the rest of the I know so crew are proven wrong... Oh Marley were also top 4 your predictions seem to be on the waterslide
Can you share the link that confirms Rona is leaving?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.