Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Regarding the Pogba transfer, the saga is finally coming to an end..

The deal should be formally completed in the next 2 days or so, talks are still ongoing over minor details but we're in a very positive position

So basically what was holding up the deal for quite some time was the agreement on who would pay Mino Raiola, Juventus and Raiola had an agreement that for any future transfer fee, Raiola would be entitled to a 20% cut of that fee (eg, he gets £10m if Pogba was sold for £50m or £20m if Pogba was sold for £100m etc)

Juventus suddenly reneged on this agreement, refusing to pay Raiola his cut of the transfer fee, Raiola doesn't care who pays him his fee as long as he gets it and so Juventus have been pushing us to pay for Raiola's fee on top of the transfer fee.. seems all 3 parties have come to some sort of an agreement at last, we'll pay Juventus the transfer fee they want for Pogba as well as Raiola's cut to complete the deal

Also, Juventus have apparently been pushing to include some ridiculous clause in Pogba's contract.. they want us to pay them £5m if Pogba renews his contract with us in the future - like what the actual fuck?

Nothing else to say other than I hope we never have to deal with Juventus again.. fucking stingy lying bastards

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Zlatan scores on his debut after 3 minutes with an overhead kick.. haha, you could not script this any better

Galatasaray then responded very strongly and lead going into the halftime break 2-1

Mourinho must've said something in the sheds cos we came out and absolutely battered them in the 2nd half

Still don't understand the unfair criticism Valencia cops on here, he's such an underappreciated player.. he finished the match with 3 assists! Also, Valencia is literally the sort of player Mourinho loves, so I don't know why there'd be suggestions of wanting Valencia to be sold

Mata really impressed when he came on in that no 10 role, offers a lot more creativity and fluidity in that role than compared to Rooney, who had a good 2nd half himself and scored 2 goals, but I think Mata puts forward a very strong case to be our starting no 10

Fellaini also had a very good match, came on and helped control the midfield with Carrick and even managed to get himself a goal

Rashford continues to impress, he's only 18 and he possess so many quality that you wouldn't expect a player of his age to have.. he even managed to impress Zlatan with the buildup play that lead to him winning a penalty - can't wait to see his development continue, we have such a talent in our hands

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Just landed at Sydney airport and watching the goals

I reckon I might be eating my words with zlatan lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey has anyone here got tips on the best way to get tickets to a Man Utd game? I'll be in the UK in the new year and would love to catch a game or two.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ginger goblin having a sook on how we didn't treat him fair ... I hope we really spank Sunderland now

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
hope he takes Januzaj on loan and fellaini permanently too...and hope Sunderland go down...
i still remember those fools celebrating when city scored that last second winner

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can anyone pm me a streaming site to watch EPL games? Also would they work on a smart tv?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The club has finally confirmed the transfer of Paul Pogba pending a medical.. it's been a pleasure riding this crazy roller coaster with you gentlemen

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Mourinho starts life at Manchester United with a piece of silverware, albeit it's just the Community Shield but it's another reason to celebrate after the announcement of Pogba's signing pending the completion of his medical

Onward to bigger and better things for this season I hope!

Last edited:

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
wasnt our greatest performance...but ill take the win...
worst player on the pitch was Rooney...closely followed by Fellaini...
its goin to take some time for the new boys to gel together and play the way Mourinho wants them too... LVGs style might take a while before its out of our system...

things i noticed from last night...not sure if the Rooney Zlatan combo is going to work... because both arent that fast...and Rooneys touches last night were horrid! Zlatan really didnt see much ball at all...but he doesnt need many chances as u saw...
wonder whats up with Mkhi, slightly injured? didnt reallly get to play....
Mata coming on as a sub in 63rd minute....then being subbed in the 93rd minute as Mourinho wanted some tallers players on the pitch to help with the long balls...not sure if thats the truth or not...but interesting...

Bailly was immense!! what a beast...plenty of pace too... was the best player on the pitch for mine...and what a pick up he is...think we finally got someone to replace Vidic!

oh and the only thing thats going to hurt Leicester this season is their squad depth...and if Mahrez leaves...
well structured in defence....and so bloody fast on the break!
they are a very good team...u cant fluke winning a 38 game league.... more football will hurt them over a longer period...but they are still a very solid team....expect them to be fighting for top 4 come May anyway

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
lol read a quote on facebook - if fellani was a horse he would be shot by now lol

im going to watch the replay today at 12.30
we were a bit rusty...not much different to how we played last season...Bailly was so good though...